Chapter Eight

Aliyah, Jaylen, Trey, Julian, and Cierra actually became a dance group and they're going on tour with Lelo, Teo, Jasmine and the rest of them. They're leaving Nia behind.

Nia's dance account was found by somebody really famous. He wants her to be one of his dancers for his tour. She agreed to go. Everybody thinks she's staying at home.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nia
Three months on tour so far done with Chris Brown. It's been lit. Many people have been trying to figure out who I am though. We just got done practicing and now we're in the bus.

Mateo
Ayeee. On tour. Wassup. I'm lowkey sad that we had to leave Nia behind. Aliyah misses her like hell. But my lil girl puttin in work onstage. We're on our way to another place. For right now we're watching Tmz.

?!- Alright Joey. They'res one things that's been on my mind for a while.

?!- What is that?

?!- Who the heck is the mystery girl that's on tour with Chris Brown?!

?!- I don't know either.

??!- Guys. In a couple weeks his last show is in Atlanta. She said she's doing a face reveal.

?!- Forreal???

??!- Yeah.

Jaylen- She's really good.

Imprint- Doesn't she have like over seven million on the gram now?

Kandi- I think so.

Jasmine looked hella pissed off. She damn near threw her phone.

Ayleo- Bae you okay?

Jasmine- Course I'm not fucking okay!!

Ayleo- What's wrong?

Jasmine- Hella people been sayin that Nia's missing. She's not awnsering her phone and her social media's been dust scince we left.

Aliyah- Mommy Missing?

She looked up at me with hurt in her eyes. It broke my heart looking at her like that.

Mateo- No baby.

Nia
I saw I had a missed call from Jasmine. Knowing her, she's probably freaking out. My phone was turned off for a while. Right now I'm with Chris in the dance studio. So I called her back and she answered real quick.

Jasmine- Why you ain't awnser the first fifty times?!

Nia- My phone was off.

Jasmine- Wassup with your Instagram?? And your other social medias?

Nia- I logged out.

Jasmine- So you aren't missing?

Nia- Obviously not if you're talking to me right now.

Jasmine- Mhm. I don't know who's more sarcastic, You or Aliyah.

?!- Really? Oh that's too bad.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yeah this was short but MYSTERIOUS IS ALMOST TO 20K!!!!! I WOKE UP AND SAW 18k AND STARTED FREAKNG OUT.

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH❤️❤️❤️❤️

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM [kxdavxri] I FOLLOW BACK😍😍😍

-I normally don't give shoutouts