Chapter Eleven

Nia
As I read the screen my hart dropped into my chest so fast, I thought I was dying. Hol up. Lemme read this again.

Breezy✨😈
I like you Nia....

I didn't know what to say. He was like...Damn near almost thirty. I'm only 18 thooo. So that's technically not illegal..What the fuck am I saying.

I mean like, He sexy as hell and I would date him buuuut. Only like mentally. Don't judge. Y'all know y'all wanted to when you seen him in Take you down and Wall to Wall.

So I decided not to respond to him...Not yet at least. I lowkey still like Mateo. Anyways. My eyes closed and I went to sleep.

........................

Ayeee. I woke up perfectly fine. I had on a tank top, basketball shorts, and Nike elite socks. My hair was down because I didn't feel like doing anything.

So I walked downstairs to see everyone watching Tv, Jade was even there. Ew.

Jasmine- Bout time you woke up.

Nia- Fuck you.

Mateo- Heeeyyy. That's my job.

Jade- Excuse me??

Mateo- It's grown folk business.

Jasmine started laughing and Jade rolled her eyes.

It came back and they were watching Tmz. Chris was on. My heart damn near plummeted to my feet.

?!- So, Everybody knows you just got off tour with Nia Ramirez. What was she like?

Chris- Uhh. It was fun. She's the funniest person that I've seen in a while and the best hype man.

?!- Is she nice?

Chris- At first...But then it's like world war 2.

Mateo- Damn Straight.

Nia- Bitch. I cut yo Afro.

Mateo- We gone fight. Don't touch my fuckin hair.

Nia- I'm not mean....

Jaylen- Ha!! You a damn lie.

Aliyah- Riiight.

Jaylen- Don't you dare agree Aliyah. You evil too.

Aliyah- No I'm not you fucking stupid idiot.

Nia- Language.

Aliyah- Mhm...