Chapter 4

Sylvia's Pov
He kissed me, well wasn't really a kiss it was more of CPR than a kiss. Atleast he got me out within 20 seconds and no one died. After we got out I was having a coughing fit. "You okay?" Everyone surrounded us asking if we were OK. "Yeah we're fine" we answered. "Thanks for saving my life" I smiled. "Your welcome" he replied returning the smile. We stared at eachother for a very long time until he broke the silence. "Errm.. Could you get off me now?" he asked nervously. I finally realised that I was sitting on his lap and hurried to get up. "Thanks again" I laughed nervously. "No problem" he answered. "What with all the serious faces?!" Coach said coming back from her office. "Sylvia almost drowned but Akatsuki saved her" Emma yelled. "Oh are you ok?" Coach asked. I nodded. "Then why were you drowning, I thought you to swim for a reason!" she yelled. Everyone facepalmed.

Gray's Pov.
"Can we leave now Barry I've got 3 kids to take care of" I whined. "And we've got 2" Jellal whined and Natsu agreed. "Oh yes I've been thinking about that and how would you feel if your eldest kids joined WOOHP" Barry asked. "No" we all deadpanned. "Why not?" he asked in his fake British accent. "They're 18 and irresponsible" we all answered. "Why do you think they're irresponsible" he asked. "I told Reiki to babysit Rosemary even though she was 16, when I came home I couldn't find Reiki I asked Rosemary where he was she said they were playing hide and seek and she forgot to go look for him" Jellal answered, we chuckled at that story. Barry then looked at Natsu for an answer. "Ok, I was watching TV then Nashi came up to me with a cookbook she asked if she could cook dinner I said no. Then Luce texted me to go buy some prawn in the convenient store just 2 mins away I went once I got back the house was on fire. Luckily the kids got out with some valuables, I asked her what she did. She told me she was boiling water and she burnt it" he answered. We all busted out laughing. "H-h-h-how can-can y-y-you burn water" Jellal laughed. Natsu shrugged still trying to catch his breath. "How about you Fullbuster?" Bary asked unfazed by Natsu's story. "So we left him at home with Sylvia and Rin yeah and he thought it would be fun to play a little prank on them." I was cut off by Natsu. "Bad idea never try to prank twins" Natsu said. "Anywho, so he he attempted to 'ice 'em' like what he saw in that movie zootropolis yeah but the tables turned. When I got back I saw Rin and Sylvia wacking a frozen Storm like he was a piñata it was the funniest thing ever but the fun had to end sooner or later" I finished Jellal could no longer breathe. I think Natsu was unconscious because of all the laughter. "Maybe we should wait another 18 years maybe they would have matured by then" Barry said we nodded in agreement. "Your free to go" he shooed us away. "Freedom!" we yelled then ran to the exit.

😘😃😀😊☺😉😍😛😛😝😜😗😚😘😘😄😄😃😀😀😊☺😉😉😍😛😛😜😙😗😚😘😳😳😁😔😌😞😣😣😒😌😔😁😳😘😘😄😃☺😉😍😛😣😰😒😜☺😜😌😌😙😊😗😔😔😁😚😃😄😘😳😢😂😭😥😅😅😡😡😱😨😫😩😓😤😖😆😷😷😎😴😡😅😪😭😂😓😩😫😨😠😡😡😎😷😋😆😆😖😵😲😟😦😦😧😧😮😬😬😑😏😇😯😕😐😕😯😇😏😐😐😐😵😵😤😖😆😆😋😷😎😴😬😬😏😇😯😕😐😐😵😲😟😧😮😮😬😏😏😧😶😟😯😟
Hope you all enjoyed that chapter.
🐻FT2 Out