(R)- Chapter 6- Drunken kiss, abdoned pits.

so I'm super glad you guys are enjoying my book, this is my first non fan fiction and my first horror! so it will be a challenge to balance the cute perfect gay romance with the gruesome mind twisting horror, but I'm positive you elect love what I've written! I love you vicers! (p.s Vicers are what some of my fans call themselves , I loooove that name :))

________________

Screams, the whole house was full of screaming kids as the music blasted in the background.

Despite all of the trauma Dylan has endured today, he still managed to shoot the ball into the net, right before the buzzer went off....causing their team to win 21, to 19.

The party was being held at Dylan's house, which was very different looking from Evans. The walls were a perfect white, with shiny white stairs that curved around the wall. The living room had these black leather couches with a huge flat screen tv, with a fireplace underneath. The kitchens table was pure marble with state of the art kitchen appliances.....that was one of the perks of having a father who studied architecture in college, and a mother who is a designer, a lovely house.

The smell of pizza, smoke, and alcohol mixed in the air as teenagers roamed the house. Dylan and Evan sat in a circle, both of them only had taken one shot, so they were slightly buzzed whilst the whole circle was drunk of their asses.

Usually when the team wins, no one cares, but because of Dylan they are going to the chamiponship....so....a party was held.

"o-oh kay!l" Said a boy named Maxwell. His hair was blue, and messy. He wore Black every thing except for his parasite band t-shirt. "L-Lets play truth.....or daaaaarre!" He diluted drunkenly. The whole circle cheered, as did Evan and Dylan.

Dylan took a discarded bottle and handed it to Maxwell, in who quickly spun it. "If you don't want to do the dare, then you have to take.....take two shots!" He said, showing three fingers, obviously drunk beyond compare.

The bottle landed on Evan, of course, said "Truth".

A girl with messy blond hair and breast nearly falling out of her shirt said "Is it true that....that.....uh......okay how many times have you jerked off this month?!" The whole group laughed as Evan felt his cheeks blush. "I uh....I don't....Don't want to answer that...." He said shyly. The girl giggled and slid him two shots and said, spitting a bit as she did so "So......drinkkkkk!"

Evan didn't understand why every drunk person extends the last words of every sentence, I mean a simple two syllable word with no extension is perfectly normal in America, there was no need to get all creative.

As the boys played with the group of drunken teenagers, the mood of the house began to change.

Dylan. blocked off nearly half of the house, and didn't want to get drunk for he needed to take care of his place. Him and Evan were exactly the same, they didn't want to expose themselves to the very , odd questions.

"Would you do me?"

"How big are you?"

"I dare you to stick your hand in the fire place."

The truths and dares kept rolling in, until the boys both all together had a total of 16 shots taken. The two boys blink slowly as Evan smiled, saying as the bottle landed on him " I choose daaaaaaaare!". No wonder why people extended the last word, he thought, it so much fun.

A boy named Raymond smirked, and said, looking over at Dylan "okay......champion, I dare you to go play 7 minutes in heaven........with....Dylan."