The screaming

When i first moved to my house was a few years ago. My dad wanted a big house that was quite near to my family because my dad thinks that all family should stay together no matter what and we should all be their for each other. He didn't want us to be to far from our family becaue he didn't want to break connections between us all. After searching for a while my dad found a beautful victorian house on the same road as my cousins; he was quite happy because everyone on the street was friendly, it was on the same street as my cousins and the house was big. It has two big receptions, one dining room and one kitchen downstairs and a big back garden and upstairs their is one bathroom and three big bedrooms and of course the house had many large corridors leading to different rooms. So my dad bought the house.

When we first moved in i was extremely happy because the house was massive and had alot of open space so i didn't feel claustrophobic as in my family its my parents, my older brother who is eighteen, me; i am sixteen and my sister who is ten. I was also happy because we were on the same street as my cousins and so i could go over to theirs and they could come over to mine whenever we were bored. Before moving in one of my cousins had told me the houses on this street was haunted because of its history and because many people had died on this street in the war because a bomb was dropped in the middle of the street killing most of the people who lived here and injuring many of the ones who survived. At first i didn't believe him because i had never had any ghostly experiences and so whenever anyone told me about a ghost they had seen i would always think they were lying to me so they could try and scare me. 

The first night in my house was fun and i didn't have any ghostly experiences as my cousin said i would. Most of the second day was fine too and i was now certain that this house was the same as any other house and their were no ghosts.  It was about seven pm and some relatives and close family friends were coming over because my parents had decided to throw a small party. Everyone came and it was all fun until some of my cousins came up to me asking me for a tour around the house. I happily agreed and showed them all of downstairs before heading upstairs. Once i showed them the whole house they said thank you and went back down to the party. Me and one of my cousins stayed upstairs for a while just talking about the house as we looked down at the party from the banister. So we were talking when i thought i saw something move from the corner of my eye. I decided to ignore it as i was with my cousin (the one who told me about the house being haunted) and i didn't want him to think i believed anything he had said to me. We kept on talking and once again i thought i saw something. I couldn't hold back and so looked to the side to see if their was anything their. My eyes widened because for a split second i saw a man who looked about thirty staring at me with evil eyes. He was only their for a second before he disappeared. I never told anyone what i saw because i didn't want people to think i was going crazy and so i dropped the subject and as the night went on i forgot about him.

The party was now over and it was bed time. I was adamant on not going to my bed and sleeping with my mum instead because i remembered what i saw but i had no choice but to sleep in my own bed. I was feeling quite tired anyway and so i feel asleep quite quickly. It was about twelve am when i woke up to the sounds of people screaming in pain exactly the same way you would expect someone to scream if they were hurt. My eyes widened in shock as i sat up. My palms were sweaty and i started breathing heavy. I remembered what my cousin said about the bomb and i started having a weird feeling that these screams were from people who had been injured because of the bomb. I didn't know what to do as i sat on my bed paralyzed. Tears streamed down my face and i wanted nothing more but for the screaming to stop. I started to cry harder and i wanted to got o mum but i was to scared to get out of bed and so i had no choice but to lay back down. i put the pillow over my face and squeezed my eyes shut and not soon after the screaming stopped and i finally got back to sleep.

Hi guys. Hope you enjoyed, This is what actually happened to me on my second night in my house and i still remember it vividly. I'll try uploading more soon :) but for now vote, comment and fan ! :D 

 Heaven xxx