NEW YEAR 2017

★ ✩ ✮ ✯ ✰ ☆ ⋆

☆ ˢᵗᵃᵗᵘˢ ( from ooa ) ; Happy New Year, everybody! I know I have been distant from this 'site for some time, dealing with some personal things, but now that I am back I'd like to thank particular people for stickin' around with me ...

-blackleader -:: i have known you for quite some time now, and have enjoyed each and every bit of it. You are very sweet and your interpretations of the characters you role play as are wicked! Keep it up!

darkdriven :: i've known your for a year now. I love your take on Kylo Ren, very well done. You're also funny, yourself. It is pretty rad that the admin isn't terrible. Glad that you're back and looking forward to future role plays.

directordaddy :: You're hella funny. It's very entertaining to read your stuff. I love it. xD

Jessika-Pava :: You're such a darling, really. Your take on Jess is perfect and I love how creative you are.

PadmexAmidala :: You're one of my best friends on here. We have kicked some serious ass and I hope there is more of that this year. c;

@elastichecrt :: met you just recently but already am loving your work as leia!

and everyone else who has not been mentioned! you all are such dears. looking forward to spending 2017 with you!

 looking forward to spending 2017 with you!

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU