Chapter 1

*Hiii . I'm so excited to start a new story . I have a lot of ideas and I hope you guys will like them . I'm so sorry for my mistakes. My English is not that good . :))) Please VOTE AND COMMENT. I really want your opinion <3 Thanks for reading *

"Allison, move . We are not going to wait for you an eternity" my dad shout from downstairs.

"I'm coming" I shout back looking for the key to the box where I keep my diary.

"Finally" I said to myself unlocking the box and taking out my diary.

I rushed downstairs where my dad was waiting impatiently for me .

"Move" he yelled at me . We exit the house and I looked back . I'm leaving the house where I lived for 18 years.

We have to move because of my dad job to New York and I can't believe. A part of me is sad , I let behind two good friends . Begin in a center for mental problems, even I wasn't insane for 1 year , just banish people from me . I was having problems with anger since I was very young. My parents thought it was better for me to stay in this shitty center with damn crazy teenagers.

One year in that building was enough for me and now I'm gonna let everything behind and start again in a place where none knows who I am.

I have the whole trip to make scenarios in my mind . About the new school , maybe new friends . Just a new life .

My problem with anger wasn't a problem anymore. I was able to control it as long as none provoke me.

The trip was long and we finally arrived to New York. The fresh air hit my warm face when we exist the airport. My mom doesn't pay too much attention to me and my dad was too busy to talk to the phone.

I feel like my whole life I was on my own. My dad have problems with alcohol and my mom is always his victim.

My childhood wasn't very happy , but I fought to be good in school and buy a flat for myself.

Now that we are in New York I'm obligated to live with them until I can find my own way.

........................

"You're nervous?" My mom asked while she was driving to my new school.

"Mom , is not the first time when start school. Is the last year and I'm just ..." I didn't finished. The last thing I want now is a fight with my mom at the 9 o'clock in the morning .

"The new house is beautiful" she said changing the subject knowing well that she can't win an argument with me.

" Yeah . " I said not paying too much attention. I miss Jenny and Sam and I wasn't in the mood to talk about the new "home" .

"Look . It's your new school" my mom said pointing at the huge building.

I take a deep breath and I get out of the car . I walked in front of my mom , her heels annoying me.

It the first day of school and this place is crowded. I walk past the students making my way to the principal's office.

My mom have to sight a few papers . They hardly accepted me when they heard I was freshly freed from the center "Behavior and Mental Problems" .

I wasn't insane for the sake of god . I didn't know how to control my anger , it was my only problem.

After a while we find the office and my mom talked with her for a few good minutes.

The school director Mrs. Clifford looked at me .

I was wearing a pair of light blue mom jeans , a pair of black boots and a black shirt .