Chapter 3

I'm not going to sleep there. I think I'll just sleep on the couch. Nice .

..........

"Allison?"

"Yes mom." I answered

"You're home. Oh sweetheart, I was so worried" she said hugging me.

"You're dad is home. And he asked about you" she whispered

"I thought he won't be home till Saturday" I whispered back.

"No. He's home and I'm worried Allison. He was really angry" she whispered afraid.

"Allison!"

"Dad" I said smiling, trying to hug him. Maybe he won't be angry . Sometimes he acts like he's not even my dad...

"Where have you been, you little bitch" he said slapping me .

"Dad ..i was at a school party and I slept at Darcy" I said through my tears.

"Shut up you fucking whore . I knew it, I knew that if we move here you're gonna do this . I should send you back in England, back at the Center. And this time at basement" he said full of hate.

"And you , you're a 40 years old woman. You let her go out ?? " he yelled at my mom . He didn't hesitate to hit her.

I tried to stop him , but he kept hitting my mom . I yelled at him but nothing. I was afraid that he will kill her . And of course he was drunk.

He pushed me and then he rushed into the kitchen and takes a knife. He came back and cut my mom's hands . I yelled at him to stop and he did it. But he was coming towards me now ..

"Mooommm!!!"

"Allison, for the sake of God, wake up " I heard a man voice calling me and shaking me .

I opened my eyes to see Harry . He was looking at me with big eyes and his mouth opened.

I wanted so fucking bad to hug him and cry on his shoulder, but I can't. I jerked away.

"I'm fine. Go back to sleep" I said with a harsh voice.

"Fine ? You were screaming, my neighbors will think I'm killing someone" he said . Omg , killing? If he killed the girl? And I'm his next victim? I have to get out of here. I get trying to reach the door but he stopped me .

"Where you going?"

"Home . I won't stay here with you" I yelled at him

"You can't go home .First is too far from here and second you don't know how to get home"

"Take me home . I won't stay here with you, killer" I yelled at him. He looked at me surprised the burst into laughter.

"Oh ..oh god ..you think I'm??"" he can't even finished his sentence. What's so funny?

"I'm not the one who killed that girl . So calm down" he said after he finished

I looked at him trying to see any evidence of a lie, but nothing. I sit back on the couch. What I'm doing? He sit next to me and I felt his big hand on my back . It was warm and relaxing.

"Don't touch me" I growled. Yeah , warm and relaxing but I can't let him know that . I'll look weak and I'm not weak .

"Oh god. You're so annoying" he said moving a little bit and turning the TV on.

I looked at him hoping he won't notice . At the TV it was a shit reality show and he looked captivated. He smiled once . Why is he so beautiful? The light for the TV make his green eyes to shine . His lips looks so soft and pink . He had his hair stuck behind his ear . I smiled when he let out a little laugh . I kept staring at him and he starts to smile , his smile is so big that a little dimple formed in his soft cheek .