Four

"Are you ready, my Queen?" a knock was heard along with raspy voice of butler Kim.

"I'm not ready for this marriage, Father. Please tell him", a woman in her 20s, black veil covered her face sat in front of the dressing table.

"The King will be mad knowing this, my Queen", butler Kim still bowed to the door, without anyone seeing and the fact that he was bowing to his own daughter was doleful.

"I'm not going to marry him", the woman stood up harshly, tugging on his veil and threw it to the floor. She lifted up the dressing chair and bombarded the mirror, poor imager scattered in littlest pieces, "I don't want to breed -"

/click/

"Hey!", Changsub's eyes opened wide, didn't believe the thing upon his view. Someone switched off the television while his favorite vampire drama was playing. And that someone was me.

"What will Melodys say about this?" I had my body leaned to his side, somewhat warmer than usual - I guessed the wasabi effect hadn't washed out yet. "Strong personality Lee Changsub watches a low budget drama", I threw the remote control far away from his reach, he gave me that pout.

"Is it wrong for me to watch my favorite drama?"

"Nope. But you bought every vampire-related book in this world, that is concerning", he finished the milk and his tummy grumbled loudly.

When he was stable enough to finally went home yesterday, the doctor had told him to drink more milk to ease his stomach-ache. He was also asked to not eat spicy foods for the time being or it can harm the wall of muscles inside. Manager Park had a word or two with Changsub about taking good care of himself when we drove a meter away from the entrance of Seoul Hospital. Changsub should be grateful to have BTOB members as his other family, Minhyuk always texted him about his well-being and even sent him cold foods.

And I, being a good partner volunteered to be Changsub's personal nurse where my daily routine was to check his temperature. Although he wished for normal temperature, that wasn't his original temperature. And the unoriginal may give him side effects too.

Milk boy now came with four bottles of milk, where normally we had only two and I was already prepared to hear Changsub's 'make him go away' every morning.

*

It was five minutes before Changsub's crappy drama ended and he seemed restless.

"Baby please", he gave the puppiest eyes of him so I surrendered and watched him watching his favorite series. I glanced to the clock, 10:56 which meant he managed to watch previews of upcoming episode not the current one. Say that I'm a meany but believe me he will download the whole drama after it ended and even rewatched this episode later on net.

It was 11pm in no time and I sorted our plan for my birthday tomorrow. My boyfriend was a considerate man to let I plan everything according to my wants, I love him even more now.

We will get up extra early and go to Gwakhangbo beach to watch sunrise - breakfast will happen at any random restaurant during our drive back to Seoul - we'll go to biggest mall to pick my birthday gifts before going to the food street event (that happened once in a year, am I that lucky?) since both of us love to eat (side note: Don't let Changsub eat spicy foods) I was wondering if we can go to theme park with Changsub wrapped in clothes to prevent rashes but it was better to double-check this with Manager Park. Next destination will b-

"Let's go to sleep, baby", I was lifted from the couch, and my planner dropped to his feet. I was telling him to stop so I can pick that up but Mr Grudge Lee said it was my punishment for stopping him from watching TV.

Ugh, whatever.

The only thing I cared now was me, hugging my boyfriend like there is no tomorrow, with him holding me like a bride into our bedroom.