Catch me if you can

The picture is what sky looks like:

(Sky's POV)I wake up with my teddy bear in my hand

(Sky's POV)
I wake up with my teddy bear in my hand. My stomach growls as my feet make contact with the floor. I went to explore the rest of upstairs. On the right is a run down bathroom. I walk in and open the closet. A screech escapes my mouth as a rat jumps out and scampers on the floor. I laugh a little and admire the towels that are in good shape. I look in the drawers and find an old toothbrush, that I'm not going to use. I picked it up and went to the window. I chucked it out watching it fly threw the sky then reached the ground. I walked out of the bathroom and went to the right again to find a bedroom. The bed was worn down with a few holes, the blanket reeked with stench. Probably rat piss and shit. I went to the dresser and opened the top drawer. There was high wasted shorts that were not moldy or worn down but the rest were either moldy or worn down. I picked them up and put them on my shoulder. Next I went to the second drawer. I found a crop top sweater and a crop top 88 shirt. Hmmm this wasn't long ago then... I also threw them on my shoulder. Something caught my eye on the top of the dresser. It was a sky blue backpack. I picked it up and put the clothes on it. I took my bloody black shirt off and took my bloody black pants off. I picked up the 88 crop top and put it on, then I took the shorts and slipped them on. I picked up the sweater and put it in the bag along with my clothes. I went downstairs and took a sniper out of the stash. The I went outside to hunt.
The birds chirped overhead. The tree branches cracked as I stepped on them. I stopped when I spotted a deer. I took my sniper out and aimed. My finger went over the trigger and I pulled it. The deer dropped on the ground and the forest went silent. I walk over to the deer and I took its leg. I dragged it across the forest floor. Soon the house came up and I dragged it inside. I took my knife out and started to rip it open. All the blood dripped down the side. I laughed a little. I went outside in the backyard. I felt relief pour over me as I saw a fire place with wood and paper. Looks like they were going to have a bonfire but, never got to it. I rushed inside to find a lighter. I went to what seemed was the kitchen. Hmm does the stove work. I turned it on and it turned on. My luck! I dragged the deer in the kitchen and found a pan. I washed off the blood and plopped the meat on the pan. The meat sizzled which made my stomach growl. Soon it was done and I ate it with my fingers.
Some footsteps and creaks soon followed. I took my knife.
"Why did you come here?" I asked creepily.
"To explore." The man said.
"Well your exploring the wrong house." I said tapping him in the shoulder. He turned around and his mouth dropped.
"Your beautiful." He says.
"And your insides are beautiful too." I said as my knife went through his stomach. He fell on the floor holding his stomach.
"I'm not dead yet." He said while gasping for air.
"Well now you are." I said while slicing his throat open. Blood squirts everywhere. I laugh. Idiots. I dragged his lifeless body downstairs and hid him with the rest. That makes 10 dead bodies. I laugh as I admire what I have done. Yet again cops bust in the place and I go through the crack. Like always there's one guy outside. I slit his throat and he falls to the floor. I walk in the door and jump down the hole. I grab my machine gun and load it. I walk up to the cops.
"Looking for me?" I say. The turn around and scream. One shoots me in the arm. "YOU SON OF A BITCH!" I scream shooting everyone going crazy. I laugh so hard. I drag all 5 downstairs. I take my bloody black shirt and tightly tie it around my arm to stop the blood. 'That son of a bitch' I think. He's dead now I Laugh a little. I walk back into the kitchen and cut the rest of the deer up and out it in some plastic bags I shove them into my backpack. I go downstairs and take the guns and ammo and shove that in there too. I walk upstairs and take the teddy bear and carefully sets it in the back pack. I walk to the right, into the bedroom and take the clothes that aren't moldy or worn down. I hear whispering from downstairs.
"Yes she's in here there's a whole bunch of dead people in the basement." Then I hear static from a
walkie-talkie.
"Okay we are sending more people down."
"Okay I'll wait here boss." I walk downstairs to the basement.
"Hi, I heard you contacted your boss why would you do that? To me?" I say.
"Shit I'm sorry!" He said. I pull my knife out.
"Well I was just leaving." I say.
"Please I'm sorry!" He says.
"To late! They're coming." I say. I chuck the knife and it goes right in between is eyes. I laugh insanely. I take the knife out and out it in my pocket. I walk upstairs and go outside. The birds continue singing there song as I walk deeper into the forest. My mouth drops as I find a neighborhood. I walk up to a brick house and go through the back door. There is one person here sitting on the leather couch watching TV. He had popcorn in his hands and pop on the counter.
"Whatcha watching?" I ask.
"Who are you!" He yells.
"Oh, me? Your worst nightmare of course." I said getting my knife out. He screams as his throat squirts blood out. I laugh. I drag his body downstairs and clean up all the blood. My house now.

hat's Sky's new house👆That's Your house👇

That's Your house👇

hat's Sky's new house👆That's Your house👇