start this off right

You ripped open the bag of chips and poured them into the large bowl sitting next to you on the counter.

Ripping open chip bags and putting them in bowls was a horridly boring task but you didn't want to go hungry as you waited for the new year to approach.

You grabbed the bowl of popcorn and chips and brought them into the large living room and set it on the coffee table.

The tv was on and singers were singing there songs trying to pass time. "You boys kill me."You popped some popcorn into your mouth.

"You need anything else." You swollowed your mouth of popcorn. "Yeah we could use some beer." Sam looked up at you from the couch.

"Allright, then I'll grab some candy." You walked back to the kitchen and opened the fridge and grabbed the six pack that was in there.

Then you navigated the rest of the kitchen grabbing bags of candy and setting them ontop.

You tried not to drop anything as you made a trek back to the living room.

You set all of the candy and beer on the table and slumped down on the couch next to sam.

"Thanks y/n." He rubbed your sholder. "No problem sammy." You looked at the current singer and listened to their performance.

"This is exciting, it feels different than last year." You stayed looking at the tv and heard little laughs from besides you and small mumbled answers.

"You guys suck. Where's cas?" You looked around and caught dean looking at you. He quickly looked away and a bit of blush scattered across his cheeks.

You closed your eyes. "Cas, can you get your flying ass down here its almost the new year?" You opened an eye and looked around.

You slumped down thinking it didn't work and then a familiar flapping of wings sounded through the bunker and cas appeared.

"I was busy with crowley, he wanted to wish me a happy new year?" He sat down on the chair making Dean's only available seat next to you.

You and dean have always had this little "relationship?" You've had to be his wife or girlfriend on cases before. He has a giant crush on you an you've had one on him for as long as you've known him.

You've kept your distance though. Catching his eye when you stretch and your shirt rides up.

You tease eachother with exposed skin. Little suggestive looks, intentional noises. It's all fun and games.

You watched as dean sat next to you taking a long glance down your body. You patted Sam's sholder. "Sammy could you go get me a blanket I'm chilly?" He nodded and pushed himself off the couch.

"So cas, how's your buisness with crowley?" You stretched your arms up and dean took a peak at the skin under the hem of your shirt.

"He is one of the most infuriating partners I've had." And he went on about how he doesn't enjoy having to work with crowley.

Sam came back with your blanket. "Thanks samsqautch." You threw the blanket over your legs and snuggled into how soft it is.

"Guys look the ball is about to drop."sam pointed at the screen. You all stood up and the count down begun

10

9

8

7

6

5

4

You looked over at dean. "We should start this year out right." He nodded.

3

You stepped to face him

2
He grabbed your face in his hands and you pulled your bodies together.

1

"I think I love you"

0

He brought your lips with his. It's like sparks were flying. Surely the room would catch fire.

Your lips mingled and lingered with his, his soft honey sweet lips tasted of the last swig of his beer, and they enclosed yours like a warm soft blanket.

They were round and plump, his stubble slightly scratching your cheeks. You tilted your head to deepen the kiss.

You broke apart and rested your forehead against his. "Happy new year dean."

"Guys I'm still right here." Sam grumbled.

"Oh yeah, happy new year sam." Dean kissed you once more.

"Let's get some pie." He grabbed your hand and walked you to the kitchen.

Happy new years guys, I can't wait for what 2017 has to bring and I hope you have a nice one.

I also need requests so don't forget to request in the comments. Love you all

Happy new years