sans

I woke up on a big, red couch, I looked around seeing wooden floors and stairs going to the next level of the house. I got up then quickly felt dizzy, I fell back down on the soft couch and took a deep breath "how did I even get here" then it all came back to me Mt.ebbot were the heck am I! Am I kidnapped! Will I ever be able to find my way back home! Do I want to go home........? I don't really but I'm scared I got up and looked around some more I went up the stairs, on my right there was a door with colorful flames coming out of the bottom and to my right there was just a plain old brown door but with yellow DO NOT CROSS police tape and was halfway opened I went to the ordinary door then looked in doorway and saw nobody I sighed in relief  but curiosity took over, what was in the other door.
    I crept over to my left slowly creeping toward hearing loud booms in the room on my way i took a deep breath
    "surely if they were going to hurt me than they would have already right" i thought then decided that i would open the door. I wiggled the door knob but .....it was locked i knocked on the door and herd someone say inside
  "wait papyrus i will be out in a second!"
  "whose papyrus?" i thought then suddenly all the noices in the room stoped and the flames under the door were no more.
then the door opened
  "oh.....youre awake.."
"........."
"oh dont get scared i dont bite"

      oh what will happen next sorry this one was so short!