III

thank you so much for llThisIsMyUsernamell and DoubleDodd for helping me out! these guys are rock please check them out!♥

------------------------------------------

†Mukuro Ikusaba†

Makoto and I watched what happened from the window, holding hands. I understood what Junko did, these people disrupted them, so she made them go away. "I think that's understandable for Junko to do that." "Why do you think so? I think it would drive more attention to them anyway!" He asked me, looking quite shock. I smiled slightly "Trust me, I know junko since little age and I know she'll never break her cover until the ending point!" I remembered an example, an example from my very first mission as a fighter from amalstone. "...One time, Junko and I were on a mission...During that mission, we had to dress up and pretend to be the enemy's allies. But, that didn't go to plan, since we got caught... but, you know what Junko did?...She didn't give up." Makoto rubbed his head, like he's always doing when he's nervous. "ahh I see! Then you're right then!" He smiled his shyly smile. I nodded.

makoto start to open his mouth, but something cut his off, I mean, someone, kyoko entered to the room. "ahh hello miss kirigiri!" he said, smiling shyly, she waved to him, showing no emotion, they're getting closer lately, that's pissing me, before a while she would ignore him completely, and now they're talking. I think I forgot to tell but makoto is my boyfriend, and basically he and junko pushed me to be a fighter, because of them I'm the best fighter in this world. room, all our focus focused on them, "welcome back!" makoto said to them but after few seconds he asked "where is hinata and tsumiki?" he asked kinda worried. "they went after that angel jeez!" junko said, I could tell she's pissed. "She's an angel, which we know all of them are dead, and Hajime found her in the forest, which is very dangerous." komaeda said, I'm kinda agreeing with him, we don't know who is she so we can't trust her. "I think we need to bring hajime some sense, so he won't add her to the team." that kirigiri b*tch said, jeez I think I'm pissed. "So let's think of a way to kick her from here!" junko said the final word, we all agreed. "then it's our final words!" Junko added.

☼Mikan Tsumiki☼

"Hajime! Please wait!" I said loudly as I ran after him, it was unkind what they did, I understand they're suspicious, but if Haji think that's right, I agree with him! "what do you want Mikan?!" He said loudly, he sound angry which cost me more anxious. I looked down, "I'.... I'm sorry..." He sighed, patting my head."I got a bit mad... it's just... they made her go away..." I looked at him, seeing how nervous he is. I hugged him. "w...we'll find her! And f...fix everything! I...I promise!" He blushed, smiling a bit. "Mikan... thank you for being by my side!" I couldn't help but blush and smile by myself. "everything for you!"

٭Chiaki Nanami٭

I've sit on the forest on my own, crying, why did I do this? Why did I open this game? Not that I've been lonely in real life, Now I need to be lonely here! In this place... If I could know things about here, to trust one person.. Hinata and Tsumiki been so kind for me... but all the others... they' aren't like me, I sighed. "M..Miss N..nanami?" I heard tsumiki voice, I knew I couldn't hide forever, so I stood up, "t...tsumiki?" I said, as loudly as I could. I saw two familiar faces after few moments. "we're so glad you're safe!" They said together, I giggled. "well... yeah! I can keep myself you know!" I smiled shyly. "Nanami... I apologize about what they did to you... they're a bit suspicious because the war we're in..." Hinata said, looking nervous. "hi! Don't worry about that! I'm fine I'm not mad!" Wait... did he said war? That's why they we're like this. "war?" I asked. They looked at each others, then they nodded. "we'll explain everything on the way!" I nodded.

We walked on the forest, back to town. "This war started over a year ago, our enemy which is truly terrible is still unknown, he's trying to take over this world. His monsters already been taken citys behind this forest and he's trying to cross it" no wonder this forest is so dangerous for them... which monsters are they talking about anyways? "so he could kill the queen and do his mat. We don't want that of course, so for over 6 months we're fighting secretly, trying to protect this place." I understand, I understand why they we're so anxious and suspicious, it's because I almost destroyed their cover... "that's the least we could do... before we'll fight the enemy. And win" I looked at them, quite shocked, but understanding what they're trying to say. "Hinata?" I suddenly asked when he done. "yeah?" He looked at me. "why do you think I can join your group? Do you think I could help?" I asked as seriously as I could. He shrugged. "we'll see...." He said, I nodded. "U...Umm guys?" Tsumiki said, kinda terrified. "what is that?" I asked gently. "I'm smelling smoke