Chapter 12

*** 6 weeks later ***

                  I laid down on my couch with King laying up on my chest. I was at home all the time with my sleepy babies now. All the sleeping they did made me sleepy. I was in need of some adult company. I picked up my phone and texted Bay. I would've texted Star, but she was always with Choice and I didn't want to be a downer when she was up.

Me: Baaaaayyy

Bay Baby 😍:  Sup ma

Me: what you been up too?

Bay Baby 😍: Making Boss Moves Baby.

Me: oh.

Bay Baby😍: what's on ya mind?

Me: I thought we could make some shit shake in Spain.

Bay Baby😍: o yeah? we could do that.  When you trying to go.

Me: asap

Bay Baby😍: how about two weeks from now?

Me: sounds good. Taking the babies?

Bay Baby 😍: sounds better.

Me:I've been missing Baylee bear anyway.

Bay Baby 😍: she been missing her moms too. I smiled at the thought of Baylee calling me mama. I remember the first time she done it, it was so cute.

Bay Baby 😍: Daddy been missing you too 😏👅

Me: boy shut up. But I'ma hit you later. A car pulling up

Bay Baby😍: Bet.

        I quickly deleted my messages and changed Majesty's diaper after sitting King sleepy headed self down. The door opened and in walked B ass. I couldn't stand the sight of him.
            I went in the kitchen still holding Majesty. I plugged my phone up and walked in the front. B was in their holding Dutchess .
           "Hey babgirl," he said as he kissed her on the cheek.
             My baby started smiling at him with the pacifier on her mouth. It was real sweet. "Sup ma. You don't know nobody," he asked looking at me.
            "Nah, it's almost like I'm living with a stranger and four babies with one parent."
              "How the fuck you think the bills getting paid around this mothafucka, huh? How you think our babies getting milk and diapers?"
                 I didn't say anything. I just walked upstairs still holding Majesty. By the time I made it upstairs, she was sleep. I sat her down on the baby bed and laid down.
                "I need to get out this house," I said to B as he entered the room and took his shirt off.
                  "I gotta work and you gotta keep the kids."
                   "Well, I was going to take our babies with me. I was going to go visit Mr. Young and his wife in Texas."
                   "When the fuck is this supposed to be exactly?"
                  "2 weeks."
                  "Who you going with then?"
                    "I want you to go with me if you not to busy with your side hoes."
                    "Yeah, I think I can make some time with my wife."
                   "Okay," I said knowing damn well he wasn't going to actually come. I had already figured out a way to handle that shit.

             * *two weeks later**

           "Say ma, I ain't gone be able to make the flight to Texas. Some shit just went down at one of my trap house."
            "Man what the fuck? I knew it. All the fuck you do is make up lame ass excuses to chill with some hoes."
            "You know what, shut the fuck up Toya."
            "Bye nigga. You'll see your family in a week if you want too. You know you ain't got enough time for us now."