Chapter 1 The Challenge

CHAPTER 1

Jade P.O.V

"Are you sure about him", I groan at my best friend and half-sister Mia, we are sitting in history talking while the boring teacher drones on and on about some important moment in history. I really think someone should tell him that the day star wars was created isn't the most important moment but I guess it is to him.

"Positive Jade, I really like him that's why I'm coming to you for this so will you please help me", She replies with puppy dog eyes.

"Fine I will do it but I'm going to get to know him before I make my decision", I say rolling my eyes at her

"Yay", she does a victory dance

It's been a year since I found Jacob cheating on me and I became a match maker. Surprisingly 2 weeks after Jacobs parents found out what he did they sent him away to boarding school in Paris. His father is a big time lawyer so it didn't put any strain on them money wise.

As for my match making skills they are excellent, I have made 99 correct matches and Mia will be the 100th hopefully. I just don't understand why she likes Ethan Ryder; she has always gone for the bad boys which I have never understood. Oh well looks like I have to get to know him for her sake.

The bell suddenly rings signaling the end of school for the day. As I pack up my stuff I look out the window and see Ethan hopping on his motorbike, before he rides away. Great I was hoping to talk to him before he left school; I guess I will have to talk to him tomorrow.

I say goodbye to Mia before hopping on my own motorbike and heading home preparing myself for tomorrows events.

When I get home my dad's car isn't in the driveway which is unusual because he usually calls me so that Mia can come over. Ever since we got back from our 2 weeks in Paris we've been really close but my dad isn't really comfortable with Mia being in the house while he is there.

My dad dislikes Mia a little bit because while my Mum and Dad were on a break she slept with another man and got pregnant. Mia is 11 months older than me but is in the same year in school because she got held back. My dad is starting to warm up to her but they're not 100% yet.

I walk through my house and turn the tv on plopping myself on the lounge. 90210 is having a marathon so I settle in and watch while waiting from my dad to get home.

------------------------------------------------------------------