Woops...

〰Killian POV 〰

"Did she just say that? That imma Keeper? I mean i know i great but this is our 1st date" im freaking out.

〰Emma POV〰

I grab my keys from Jahna and go to my car a start it. Jahna run in front of me before i could leave.

I put my car in reverse and park it again. I started to cry and panicked​

"Let me leave," i bawled my eye balls out

"Emma your fine , it was a honest mistake i think he will understand."

"Nooooo i ruined it."

Right then my phone buzzed it was Ricky.

"Are you still there at the diner?"

      "How did you know we was here?"

"Killian just texted me to pick him up and that you left."

      "I didn't leave , i freaked out and ran to my car cause i made it really freaking weird"

                                        "Ricky why?"
"Why , what?"

                                        "Nevermind"

"Whatever , im telling him your still. There."

               "No Need I'm walking in now."

"Ok"

We got outta the car and walked inside.i walked in and saw him putting his coat on and looked like he was about to leave.

〰 Killian POV 〰

"She left me , great, just fucking  great." I say with sarcasm.

I sat there for a few minutes cause maybe she went to the bathroom.

-10 minutes later-

I texted ricky to please come get me.

                                                   "No."

At that time i was angry. I stood up and got my coat on and was bout to walk out but then i turned around and there she was. BEAUTIFUL THAN EVER. Even tho she looked like she was crying and mascara running down her face.

"Killian , Im sorry for that,"

"For what? For being human ? For making an mistake? It OK Emma everybody makes a mistake."

"Told you so." Jahna commented.

"Shut up Jahna!" Emma said still sorta shivering

"You know what lets just order desert and go?" I offered.

"Yeah., And some food." Emma commented

"Ok"

〰Jahna POV〰

We sat in silence and it was a awkward silence too. Till my phone buzzed.

Emma texted me :

"Break the silence it's driving me insane."

         "Really , you texted me this when YOUR RIGHT THERE?!"

"thank you!"

-ended-

"Soooo ..." I say loudly

"Killian , what do you like about Emma?"

"Wow , straight to the point. I like that.

Well 1st off she beautiful.she focused on her schoolwork,she has a Awesome best friend and she makes mistakes, i love when that happens.that reminds me that we are all human and we make mistake.She loves to just chill.and she always hungry,she loves to workout. She also cares so much about others."

"Damn."

"Sooo..." I said really loud again.

"Emma what do you like about killian.?"

"Dont put me one the spot like this.you know i  hate this."

"Do it , he did it for you."

"Fineeeee,
1st off he's smart ,he very relax,he tolerates surprises ,even if it pulls him away form his 1st love ! He ..."

"Hold up , you already have a 1st love?" I asked Killian.

"His bed," emma responded for him.

"Continue,"

"He is really helpful when i need help with homework ,you know since your a grade above.And Hello have you heard his Voice,its like a gift from god."

Killian chuckled at the last part.

"Oh and.His smirk and how blue his eyes are.and he. Likes surprising me with Ava."

"Are you serious right now? And you guys was questioning if you should get together? You guys know everything bout each other."

"Wow." They both said at the same time.

By that time my emma food and dessert , killian dessert and my food Came to the table. We ate it and was talking for awhile then emma passed out after eating desert. Killian picked up the check and gave me $20,

" thank you for giving us a ride around everywhere."he whispered

"No problem, i had lots of fun"I whispered back so she didnt wake up.

I drove him and emma to my place and killian eyes were getting heavy.

"Are you sure you can drive now?" I asked

It was 12:00 in the morning

"No. Can we crash here?" He asked

"Yeah"