chapter 2

I am moving on to Chris' pov now. Mwahahaha you will never know Nate's feelings towards Chris. (Brain: idiot, this story is about them being together, jeez how did i get stuck in the head of such a dipshit) shut up. Anyways. If you skipped chapter one, please go back.

"What!" I heard Nate yell grom the laundry room. I craned my neck to see what was going on when i saw nate leave the closet sized room looking confused. He looked at me and i felt my cheeks go red, but the thing was, his cheeks also went red. Nah, it was probably just my imagination. I looked to the tv (which i had changed to some tv show) and cringed. Even though i like guys, i am bisexual, so i still have SOME tendancies of straight men, and right now, the actress on that screen needed to take off all of that makeup.

"Penny for your thoughts?" Ashley asked, sitting next to me. "That actress." I said, and she looked at the screen, cringing. "This is why I'm not dating Bella anymore."

"What was wrong with Bella?" I asked. "She felt the need to be a slut durring our relationship, and cheated on me with several men." She said. "Ouch" i looked back at the screen to see that Ashley had changed the channel. "Ooooh, it's your celebrity crush!" She said nudging me. I could tell that ny face was bright red. "H-hey!" I yelled. "Go check on Nathan." She said suddenly. "Huh?" I looked at her like she had grown another head. She knew that her tall, hot, muscled brother was my crush. "Why?" I asked. She smirked at me. "Just do it." "I need to head home soon though, it's getting dark." She looked at me with a really expression, she knew that i hated going home. "Fine!" I said finally, and walked up the stairs, already feeling a little realeved that she didn't let me go home.

I knocked on Nate's door and a muffled "come in." Was heard. I opened the door to see him sitting on his bed. "You ok?" I asked "you were pretty out of it earlier." I mumbled after when he gave me a quizzical look. "Oh"

Nate's pov

"Oh." I said. I let my hair cover my beet red face. Do i like him?

Yes.

Who are you!

Your dick idiot. And i am sending you a clear indication that you like him.

Wha! Oh shit. I have to hide it.

"U-um, Nate?" Chris asked. "Huh? I looked up at him to see that he was pointing at my junk, which was standing up. Shiiiiiiiit! I grabbed my pillow and covered it up. Chris looks so cute when he's emberassed. And he's so little. He was, he was 5'7" whereas o was boardering on 6'2" so he was like a cute little thing that i wanted to cuddle with. Wait what? I shook my head. "I-i need to go." Vhris said.

He started to get up, so i grabbed his arm and pulled him into my chest. It felt... right. So i layed down with him still laying on me. He didn't object so i started to drift to sleep holding onto him like it was my last day.

Does that clear up anything about Nate? Vote, comment, and share please.