Only Yours 2/2

Soo Hyuk gazed at you, his lips were parted and his gaze was stuck at your voluptuous breasts for a moment, before he moved his look down your slim stomach and to your toned thighs. He breathed sharply, his lips felt dry and he licked his lips soft. His sharp and lustful gaze on you made your cheeks turn hot and red.

He smiled at your sweet comment, because it really made him so happy. He trusted you a lot and he looked back into your eyes as he nipped on his bottom lip.

"You're so fucking hot" he breathed heavily and your cheeks felt even hotter now upon hearing that.

He moved closer to you and you looked into his eyes, he finally grabbed your hips and you took a deep breath. He cooed, when your body got pressed onto his. His big hands went behind your back and you shuddered as he moved his hand smoothly down your back.

He stopped at your buttock and pressed you closer to him and you moaned, when you felt his hardness poke you through his jeans. "Hyuk Soo" you moaned softly and he squeezed your buttocks hard and you moaned more.

He slid his hand under your underwear and he grabbed your buttocks and pressed you onto his hardened member. You breathed heavily, when he grinded his crotch on you, letting you feel what you do to him.

"Hyuk Soo" you moaned softly and a deep sensation rushed through your lower body.

You placed your hands on his chest and he sucked on your bottom lip, you breathed heavily and he nipped on your lip, tasting it. You had your eyes closed and he finally moved his tongue in your mouth.

You quickly picked up his moves and your tongued rolled together. You pressed your breasts against him and he let out a deep and sexy groan. You felt his warmth as you leaned into him, it felt too good to be in his embrace.

He started to kiss you more eagerly and you gasped and he sucked on your bottom lip before pulling back a little. However, his gaze never left you and you gazed at him too as he began pull his shirt off. He lifted his shirt up and you licked your lips and his abs got revealed. Soo Hyuk finally threw his shirt on the floor.

You moved closer to him and pressed your lips softly on his mouth, he quickly grabbed your hips and you tugged on his bottom lip. He hissed, when you nipped s bit too hard and you giggled softly. However, he silenced you, when he grabbed onto your bottom and pushed you into him.

You gasped as your body hit his and you felt his naked skin touch your breast and your body felt heated. He was warm and not to mention solid firm. Soo Hyuk moved his hands up your back slowly and shivers ran down your back. He unclasped your bra, moved his hands up your arm slowly whilst looking into your eyes.

He pulled the straps down your shoulders and your bra slid down you, revealing your breasts to him and he bit his bottom lip as he gazed at your voluptuous breasts and he heaved a sigh. He got the bra off you and licked his lips soft.

"Have I told you how beautiful you are?" he asked and your cheeks felt hot.

His gaze burned on your skin and he bent his head down, you instantly closed your eyes and he sucked on your nipple. You grabbed onto his arms and moaned "Hyuk Soo" softly. He cooed back and sucked a bit harder.

Your nipple hardened in his mouth and he sucked it a bit more, before he pulled his mouth away to flick his tongue on it. You moaned louder as the pulsing sensation rushed through your lower body. Your hands moved up his bare firm back and you ran your hands through his thick and dark locks.

He smiled as he felt you clung onto him and hear you moaning his name so softly. He moved onto your other breast and sucked harder on it and you groaned louder and pressed your lower body onto him. He groaned, when you pressed your hips on him and his pants started to get too tight on him.