Alone

LUCYS POV:
------------------------------------------
Natsu looks at Lucy walking away with bits of food In her hair and on her face. "Luce"
Tears run down my face as I run down the hall into the girls bathroom and I run into the stall. I grab my razor and cut my wrist.
"One...for not listening"
"Two...for making friends"
"Three...for meeting lisanna"
I then put it away and cover my cutting up with my sleeve and walk out with a normal depressed face. I see Natsu run up to me and hug me, and me having a shocked look on my face.

"Luce...I'm so sorry for what Lisanna did" I see him angry but yet full with guilt and sadness. "Natsu it isn't your fault" The bell rings for next class and me and Natsu split up.
-----------------------------------------
NATSU POV

I turn around and look at Luce one more time before going to class.....(Natsu thoughts) "there is something up, there is a bruise on her leg." I decided to forget it, maybe thinking she fell.

SKIPPING TO END OF DAY

NO ONES POV

Lucy walks out and remembers that she has to be home by 5, so she rushes home and sees her dads car already there. "Oh no" Lucy walks inside to see her drunk father. "Hey slut how was school" Lucy stayed silent, hoping he will just get back to drinking. "SLUT I AM TALKING TO YOU, ANSWER ME" Jude hit Lucy across the face, beating and kicking her.

"THATS WHAT YOU GET FOR KILLING LAYLA YOU SLUT" Lucy sees Jude walk away then blackness hits her.

-----------------------------------------

I hope that is good 😊😊
HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS

Love Diabolik_Lovers200