Part 1- Three Seungs

Seungyeon's/your POV

Today is the final day of summer break and I'll be going back to school tmr *sighs*. Thinking of school make me sick. I mean who would like school. Can't the teachers just open school for 3 months and make the other 9 months holiday?

Since today is the last day of holidays,why not make the best out of it? Let's watch kdramas all day with food. Yay!

I got out of bed and did my morning routines. Then I went down and saw my mom making pancakes. I sat at the dining table and waited for her to finish cooking. Before sitting I went to my mom and give her a peck on the cheeks while backhugging her.

"Morning mom!" I greeted with my morning voice. I rubbed my eyes and lay my head on the island.

"Aigoo~ Will you wake up already. You're about to sleep on the counter" my mom chuckled.

"No mom. I just love this counter so much that I want to give this a kiss"
I answered while yawning.

My mom laughed and made her way towards me with a plate of pancakes with chocolate syrup. My eyes shot open and I immediatly grabbed a fork and started digging in. It was delicious!!! I was lost in the world of panckes and chocolate but the doorbell snapped me out of my dream world. I was quite angry with that person. No one is to disturb the queen while she's eating! I ran to get the door and shouted at the person at the door, my bestfriend.

"HOW DARE YOU DISTURB MY ROYAL BREAKFAST??!! THE QUEEN IS EATING SO YOU BETTER GO OR--"

"JUST SHUT UP!" seungcheol shouted back, cutting me off .

"How dare you cut the queen off while she is speaking!!" I sassed back.

"You've been hanging out with seungkwan lately, right? I tell you that  kid brainwashed you like totally!"

"HOW DARE YOU TALK BEHIND THE KING'S BACK" a sound came from behind seungcheol.

"Not again" seungcheol facepalmed.

"BOW DOWN BEFORE THE KING, PEASANT!"

Seungcheol just shaked his head at the younger boy and turned to seungyeon. "I told you that boy literally brain-washed you"

"HE/I DID NOT!" Both me and seungkwan shouted.

"See what I mean? You two even said the same words" seungcheol argued.

"Of course we sound the same. It's because we are the king and queen" seungkwan reasoned back. "Shall we go my queen?" He offered his hand to me. "We shall" I replied taking his hand and walked into the house as if we were walking into the ballroom. Seungcheol facepalmed for the second time and followed after us. He can't resist the king and the queen after all*evil laugh*.

Then, mom came out of the kitchen "What's all the shouting about?"

"It's nothing ommonim. Me and seungyeon are just being fabulous" seungkwan answered.

My mom just chuckled and went back into the kitchen and continue cooking lunch. Seungcheol went and help her while seungkwan and I sat on the table enjoying our pancakes.

"Oh, how I wish you were my son-in-law" my mom said to seungcheol.
I choked on the pancake I was eating and shouted "What on earth are you saying mom. I am defenitely not going to marry seungcheol. I mean he doesn't even see me as a girl. Right cheol?"

Seungcheol just smiled at my mom and me then continue slicing the carats. Well that's weird. He would normally say things like "Her? Eww.." or "Why would I marry her? She's not even a girl. Pfft". Maybe he wanted to tease seungkwan which was successful.