Part-6 A Twist of Plot

Seungkwan's POV

"Guys,meet my girlfriend, the most amazing girl in the world, choi jiyoung" seungcheol stated. Her?? As Seungcheol hyung's girlfriend?? Has he gone mad or something?

"Girlfriend!!??" All of us shouted which make seungcheol jump in surprise.

"Yes, girlfriend,she's pretty, isn't she?" He replied which earned a lot of are you kidding me looks from the boys. "What?" He asked. "Nothing" jeonghan muttered. Things got akward and that jiyoung bitch *mianhae jisoo hyung* tried to start a conversation. "Hi... I'm Choi Jiyoung, seungcheol's girlfriend". "Yeah, we know . He just said that" I sassed. "It's really nice to meet you guys" she said ignoring me. Hello! Did she just ignor the most sassiest boo on earth?!

"Anyways, cheol oppa, you said that we were going on a date. Let's go~" she said trying to look innocent while bashing her fake eyelashes. "Oh yeah, sorry guys. I promised to take her on a date. We'll get going then" he said. "Wait!" Chan said which made all of our heads turn and look at him. "What about yeon noona?"

"Who's yeon noona??" He said which made all of our jaws drop. "What do you mean by who is yeon??!!! She's your bestfriend. Damn it!" Jisoo hyung said. I was quite surprised. What happened to that innocent jisoo that we know? "Bestfriend? Isn't jiyoung my bestfriend? I mean was, she's my girlfriend now" he replied which made us even more surprised. "No, that bitch is not! Yeon's your bestest best friend!!" Mingyu hyung said and jisoo hyung didn't even mind scolding him. "Chargi, don't believe them. They are together with that whore who's trying to get your attention" jiyoung said. Jeonghan hyung could not hold his anger anymore and grabbed her by the collar. "Don't ever call our yeon a whore. She's not like you bitch. If you call her that again I won't hesitate hitting you even though you're a girl" he said grabbing her collar even tighter. "Oppa,help me" she choked out trying to fake her tears. I could see that hyung was hesitating. But he went to pull jeonghan hyung off and punched him in the face which made hyung let go of jiyoung. "Hyung!!!" All of us shouted at seungcheol hyung as jeonghan hyung fell on the floor. Jeonghan hyung got up and wiped the blood from the corner of his mouth. "So, you're taking her side then. You'd rather believe her than us, huh? So then, Goodbye cheol, from today onwards you've lost me" jeonghan hyung said and walked away. We all followed him. "Not only one but 12 , oh! It's 13 including yeon noona. Goodbye hyung. Have fun with that bitch of yours" little chan said and followed us. I realized that we used a lot of swear words today but I don't think either of us mind at all.

A/N: This chapter was very short and I know it sucks but thanks for reading!