Chapter 23

Third Person's POV

After weeks of being busy, the girls finally have their break. Imagine having left and right promoting, guesting, and recording?

Gosh. The exhaustion tho.

But anyways, their fellow YG artist and the girls are in a serious conversation in the practice room.

"Alright, guys, everything is already set?" GD asked.

"Nae."

"Everyone should act like what we've discussed, arasso?" GD looked closely at Bom.

"Stop looking at me like that!" Bom throws her towel to his face which he easily caught.

"He's doubting your acting skills noona." TOP snickered.

"Yeah, I may not be have the acting skill that you and Dara have, but I swear I can pull it off this time." She said with a determination nod.

"Of course you would." CL said sarcastically.

"What's that supposed to mean?!" Bom exclaimed.

"Nothing unnie." CL said smiling innocently which she glared at.

"Anyways." Daesung said. "Did you kids finished what we asked you to do?"

"Nae hyung." Chanhyuk said.

"Park Shin Hye sunbaenim said that she would try go there if her schedule would finish early." Suhyun said.

"What do you mean 'try'? I already inform her ahead of time to clear her schedule for this." GD shook his head.

"Oppa, she knew you would say that and she told us to tell you this, 'Mianhe. The schedule of the photoshoots was resched and I need money. I'm not as rich as you'." Hayi said trying to imitate Shin Hye.

"Aish. Really." GD murmured.

"Ahhh! Hayi is so cute when she imitate someone, right Hanbin?" Jinwoo said and looked at Hanbin playfully.

Ikon came back from their successful tour two days ago. Their seniors was pleased when they knew that they can attend the event tonight.

And as on cue the teasing starts.

"Hyung! What the heck?" B.I. said to Jinwoo.

"But the BiHi ship is already sinking. OneHi replaced it." Jinwha said laughing.

"You're gonna let One get Hayi?!" Seunghoon said. "That's not what I taught you man!"

"Oh, I didn't know you're capable of teaching." Bom said innocently.