Chapter 28

Dara's POV

"I will never give up on you. Even if you keep on rejecting me."

"Dara. Dara-yah? Yah! Ssantokki!" Someone shouted.

I blink back to reality. "Huh? W-what?" I asked.

"Are you even listening to what I'm saying?" Bommie put her hands on her waist. "On second thought, don't answer that."

"What is it anyway?" I asked.

"Another present from Lay." She said and handed the box for me.

It was two weeks since the concert, two weeks since my ankle got hurt, and two weeks since he said those words to me.

Everyday he keeps on sending me something, flowers, chocolates, teddy bears, anything. I would be lying if I say I'm not looking forward on what he would give me the next day. And I would certainly be lying if I say I'm not breaking. Oh, and about my ankle, don't worry its better than okay.

Opening up the box, I saw cookies. And a letter. I picked up the letter first while Bommie picked some cookies.

I have a mission. And that is to make the reader of this letter be mine forever. This is my first time baking cookies. Eat it well arasso? *kiss emoji**heart emoji*

There is also a picture attached to it. It is Lay wearing a bunny headband. It also has a caption of 'I miss a bunny'. The efforts he put on everything bring a smile to my face.

"Still wouldn't change your mind?" I almost jump in surprise. I look at the culprit to find Bommie stuffing the cookies in .

"Yah! How many cookies did you alreadt eat?" I asked while putting away the cookies from Bom. The latter just shrugged her shoulders.

"So?" She said.

"So... what?"

Bommie rolled her eyes at me and said, "Are you still not gonna change your mind?"

That made me hung my head low. "I, I don't know."

I heard Bommie sigh and said, "Just think about it, arasso?" I only nod at her.

"Where are the others anyway?"

"Did you forget they would have a date with their boyfriends?" She said.

"Oh right." I suddenly realize. "Why aren't you with your boyfriend?"

"We just had a date yesterday. And I couldn't leave you here all alone. You would only go sentimental." She said and sat beside me. "So, what do you wanna do today?"