41. Chris Beginning

Back to the day of the party.

Chris Pov

  I was speeding down the highway. I just arrived in Florida. I followed what my mother said. My curls were blowing in the wind. I stopped at a red light.
  I had French Montana Pop that playing out loud. A convertible showing a group of girls. I whistled at them. They all giggled as I shouted at them.

Chris- hey mammies

  One of them lifted up the shirt showing me their rack. I was beyond excited and surprised. Is this how Florida girls are. No wonder why my boy left Virgina and stay down here.

Chris- Hello florida goodbye Virgina (I smirked and got up standing) I LOVE FLORIDA!!!

  I screamed. They were shouting with my excitement. Then the green light turned green. I sat back down. I put my foot on the gas and sped my way to UF.
   I made it there finally.

Trey- my nigga

  He rammed himself on me. We dapped as I chuckled at him.

Tyga- damn nigga he just got here

Trey- nigga please

Tyga- wassup nigga

  We dapped. I started chuckling as seen my white nigga coming at me looking at his phone fustrated.

Chris- well isn't it my white nigga in the flesh

Justin- sup fam

  We dapped as well. We all started walking to the building. I noticed the same convertible that had those sexy females in it parked near the entrance. I smirked as I know I'm end up seeing them again. We came to our dorm.
   I plopped down on my bed with my stuff.

Chris- so did you guys sent the word about the party tonight

Tyga- yeah nigga everybody coming

Justin- selena got the snacks for the party

Trey- my nigga got the drinks

Chris- see this is why you my niggas fo'life

  We all did the handshake that we always did when were little. We all known eachother when we were little cause of elementary. Trey was the oldest he stopped somebody picking on me in Kindgarten. Me and tyga met in 1st grade we bumped into eachother and shared a laugh and became friends. Justin was in the 5th grade he was the new kid with no friends so we became friends.
   Then everybody seperated in highschool. Trey moved to Miami in the 9th grade. Tyga moved to Tallahassee halfway 10th grade. Justin moved  junior year to Jacksonville. They all left to Florida leaving me. Now were back together.
   It was 5 and the party don't start till 7. I took a shower. I used my axe kit. I got out and dried off. I rubbed my axe lotion on me.
    I put on my party outfit. I grabbed my axe and sprayed it on me. I looked at myself and smiled at myself as I thought to myself "hey sexy". I laughed at my thought. I put on my chain.

Trey- Leggo niggas

  We got there. The party is already turnt and it wasn't even the time to start. We all started laughing and said damn. I walked up in there. Some dope song was playing.

Chris- ayy this song is dope (I was bobbing my head to the beat and doing some little moves)

Trey- ay yo where the drinks at Nick

Nick- at the bar

Trey- word excuse me as I drink the night away

  We started snickering.