{ nanashima x reader }

You were getting ready for the New Year's party you were hosting at your house. You were inviting a lot of your old friends from high school. You were 20 and had your own home, so you didn't need to worry about your parents coming home and finding a mess all over the place. Finally, some freedom!

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
9:28 pm

Guests began to arrive, including one of your closest friends from High school. "Nana!" You exclaimed as you gave him a side hug. He was now 21 years old and had grown much taller than he already was, but otherwise, same old Nanashima Nozomu.

"Hey, Y/N!" He said to you. "You look gorgeous." He said again as he looked you
up and down in the tight, black and sparkly dress you were wearing. His eyes took in every feature and made himself excited when he thought about you. "Thank you." You said up to the extremely tall man as you bowed playfully "And you don't look shabby yourself." You said back, seeing his expensive looking dress pants and dark red dress shirt. "Well thanks." He said and smiled like the dork he is.

"Want a drink?" You asked him as he looked around. "Yeah, sure. You have a nice place." Nanashima said as you handed him a glass of wine. "Thank you. Want to be showed around?" You said as you got yourself a glass of wine. "Oh no no no," He interrupted and shook his head "What about your other guests?" He said sympathetically, still secretly hoping you would take him anyway. "They'll be okay without me." You smiled and began to lead him around.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
9:46 pm

"Here's the kitchen. It's got an island and a dishwasher. This was the main room that caught my eye when I bought it." Nanashima nodded, even though he was only interested in watching you. "And this is-" you turned around too fast and your hand hit an empty Solo cup to the ground. "Oops..!" You said as you bent down. Nanashima was right behind you, seeing your curvy behind. He smiled devilishly at the sight.

"Sorry about that. I guess that wine is already getting to me." You smiled and laughed along with Nana. "Yeah me too." Nanashima agreed. The wine really was strong. Nana should know, he drinks every weekend- including Friday. He knows his way around the strength of alchohol.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
10:09

Before you showed him the next room, you decided to put the wine down. You were feeling the alchohol begin to take a toll on you. You didn't like drinking much anyway. You believed in fun without being drunk. As for Nana, he downed his whole glass of wine, and downed another one- and another one- and another one. He drank 4 in total. Nanashima loved strong wine.

"Now Nana, I'm showing you only one more room. After this you need to go back downstairs..." You said slowly so drunk Nanashima could comprehend what you said. "Y/N, this room is pretty." He slurred and smiled. "Thank you Nanashima." You said, getting tired of his intoxication. "Nana-" You began to say but he cut you off. "Can we close the door? The music is hurting my head." He said while squinting and pressing his hand on his forehead. "F-Fine." You closed the door.

You never felt comfortable around drunks. You didn't really like when a person didn't know what they were doing. You especially hated the vomit, but you did want to have a party, so you had to deal with it. But you didn't want Nana in your room. He was too drunk for your taste, but you could do nothing but listen. "Y/N, I want to sit." He slurred and began to pout. You sat down on your bed. "Then sit somewhere. You're a big boy. I'm not going to pick your seat for you." You sighed. He really was drunk.

"Okay. I want to sit..." Nana stroked his non-existent beard and then giggled. "I wanna sit on you!" He sing-songed and moved in a drunk manner. "Nana, you can't do that..!" You said, beginning to get up. He easily pushed you back down by pinning your wrists above your head on the bed. "Why not?" He frowned, hovering over you. He pouted again, but suddenly had a deep tone in his voice. "I love you, but you don't love me." He slurred. The tone was still evident in his voice, and the drunk sadness turned to darkness. His eyes lost their sharpness as were replaced with dullness. Even though he was drunk, he was telling how actually felt about you. "Nana, you- you love me?"

"Would I kiss you if I didn't?" He slammed his lips to yours, you took in a sharp breath from the shock. You tasted the alchohol and became drunk from his love. You suddenly remembered that in highschool on graduation day, Nana came up to you and confessed his love for you. Knowing your jokester best friend, you laughed and took it as a prank. He laughed along with you just to hide the embarrassment, but he meant it. He knew you wouldn't say yes anyway. He's been waiting for you ever since.

You suddenly felt tears falling onto your face. Nana was crying. He wanted this for so long. He was drunk, but his mind was sober. You pulled away and looked at his puffy red eyes. "Yes." You said, almost crying yourself. "What do you mean?" He said like he was sober. He let go of your wrists and put his hands next your shoulders. Nana was in a push up position, but bended his arms slightly to be closer to your face. "You asked me out in Highschool. Remember?" You said while holding his face. "Of course." He smiled and let another tear slip. "Well," you smiled even wider, "Id like for you to date me." You pecked his cheek and wrapped your arms around his neck. "Even if you're drunk, I love you." You giggled and smiled.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
11:59 pm

By now, Nanashima was basically sober, and remembered everything that happened between you two when he was drunk (with a little reminder). He was dancing down stairs with everyone, including you. Everyone was excited to bring in the new year.

It was a few seconds away from midnight. "5... 4... 3... 2.... 1... HAPPY NEW YEAR!" Everyone cheered and you were swept off your feet by Nana, who had kissed you and picked you up. "May this year be full of many more moments like this." He said while smiling gently at the girl in his arms. "Agreed." You said as your heating kissing session began.

***sorry this was a really bad chapter, I hope you guys enjoyed it anyway ❤️