{ shinomiya x asuma pt. 2 }

"W-Where are we going Senpai..?" I looked nervously at him. "Don't worry, Miya." Asuma smiled as he said gently with his hand still reached out. "This isn't a place for you." He tried to hide he was upset, but I could see he was. Did he care about me?

I hesitantly grabbed his hand and suddenly, he pulled me very close to him. I blushed as our noses were barely touching. "Asuma-" The door was slammed open. "Hey! What the hell are you two Goddamn idiots doing?!" Sasuke yelled with his 3 friends agreeing in anger. Everyone else woke up in shock. Some of them quickly realized what was going on and joined Sasuke. Others sat there puzzled.

"You're not going anywhere, bitch." Sasuke said and his gang agreed again. "Not until we prank you, Hayato." Sasuke laughed devilishly. "Ciao." Asuma said and waved gently as he pulled me tightly to himself in a hug. We rolled out of the window and onto the roof. I screamed like I never did before

"ASUMA! WE'RE GONNA DIE!" I shouted. I didn't get a reply. We rolled to the end of the roof. At that point I was praying. "Oh, no no no no." I was frantically saying. Asuma quickly grabbed my waist and threw me into the air. How on earth did he have the strength to do that? "SENPAI!" I shouted again in mid-air. Tears began to form. His slender legs landed on the ground, as he rolled all the way down the roof. Asuma caught me as I was sobbing. He was carrying me bridal style. "A-Asu-ma..!" I said with sobs cutting me off. I didn't know what was going on.

Sasuke and his group ran out of the house as fast as they could, and they weren't that far behind. They were shouting profanities and threatened to hurt me. Asuma ran as fast as he could. I looked in his eyes, and they were filled with determination. "I'm scared." I said again. My voice cracked and was raspy from the tears. "I love you, Shinomiya." He said with his eyes still focused on an unknown target. "Asuma, did I hear you correctly?" I said, the tears were still running.

"I love you, Shinomiya!" He shouted so loud his voice went raspy and it threw me into surprise. His eyes went dark and he had an angry and painful expression on his face. They were throwing rocks at him! That's why he yelled so loud. "ASUMA!" I said, still sobbing. Why did this happen to him? Why not me? Why can't he just let them do whatever they want to do to me? Spare him. Spare this precious being! I love him too much! I covered my mouth in shock even though I said it in my thoughts. It rang over and over again.

I love him.

I love him.

I love him.

"Asuma!! Stop running. Drop me here! Please!" I shouted as my voice was almost gone from the cries. I punched his rock hard chest as I was ready to give up. "L-Let me go, bastard!" The sobs got the best of me. It was uncontrollable. He ignored me and only ran faster. We got to a place called "Sumi". It seemed like a restaurant.

He put me down on my wobbly knees. I could see his back was scratched and bleeding as well as the scratches on his cheek. We hear the group getting closer, threatening me again. Asuma fiddled with the keys to the place from his pocket. He finally opened it and shut it. He locked it as I was shaking. "A-Asuma..." I said, wanting to cry even more. Even if I am a teenage boy, this situation was so bad, all you could do was cry.

"Asuma..." I spoke quietly, afraid that my voice would crack. He looked up at me with hurt eyes. "Why? Just why? There are so many questions..." I said again, sighing. "Why not?" Asuma replied and looked to the side, emotionless again. His coldness hit my heart hard.

Why not?

His words...

Why not?

Can't get out...

Why not?

Out of my head...

"Asuma...!" I yelled, looking down and squinting as little pitter patters of rain began to fall. He looked at me confused. "Do you still love me?" I said with my head still down. I saw bare feet walk towards me. The taller man took his finger and lifted my chin up to look at him. His eyes were gentle and still showed a little pain since he still had the cuts.

"Love is a strong word..." Asuma said smiling. He put his hand away from my face and unlocked the door. What did that mean? Did I make a mistake when I heard him say he loves me? He walked out into the rain. The rain was getting harder, but that didn't stop him. His black pajama pants were sticking to his skinny legs as his eyes stared into mine the whole time. His long hair was soaked. The heavy rain hit his back and streaks of blood ran down. The water hitting his chest trailed down in slow motion.

I cried again, "Asuma!" He held out his arms for me as I ran out as fast as I can. Our bodies collided into a hug while I was sobbing my lungs out. His grip on me tightened as he let a tear slip. I looked up at him. "You don't love me?" I said between sniffles. His puffy eyes smiled and said. "I love you so much, that I saved you from those thugs who were trying to pour honey on my Shinomiya Hayato in his sleep." My heart fluttered as Asuma bent over and put his soft lips on mine. I savored the moment.

I didn't care that the cold rain hit my back hard. I didn't care that I was soaked. I didn't care I cried a thousand times. I didn't care that I embarrassed myself in front of popular kids.

All I care about is if I stay in Asuma's arms forever.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Less than a day ago, I was wishing for a new best friend and also an amazing friendship. I wanted it all from Asuma. Now I got more than that. I love Asuma more than I ever realized, and he loves me,

I couldn't be happier.