Chapter 12 - Eight Is A Crowd

*Lianna's POV*

I sighed happily and snuggled deeper into the sheets of my bed.

'Sunday's the only day I could rest before school starts again.'

I thought about these past few days and about the two dates I had.

Those players, they really are something. They may be cocky and somewhat annoying, but they actually have a good heart.

'But do they have good intentions?'

I groaned loudly and covered my face with my pillow.

'Why can't we just be friends?'

I couldn't say that I was a saint either though.

'Aren't you hanging out with them because you want to break their hearts too?'

I frowned and just curled up in my bed not wanting to get up.

When I felt my eye lids starting to get heavy again, I heard voices coming from outside shouting.

"LIANNA!" A voice that sounded a lot like that gossip king I went on a date with shouted.

"What the hell is he doing here?" I muttered as I grabbed another pillow to block out his screaming.

"Lianna! Please come down!" Another voice shouted.

"What the hell? He's not alone?"

I groaned and went towards the window in my room and pull down the blinds.

They clearly saw my actions and moments later, eight voices started shouting my name asking me to come down.

"Damn it, don't tell me they're all here."

I rubbed my eyes sleepily and started to head down towards the living room.

I opened the door with a force and glared at the eight smiling faces of those damn players.

'Remember when I said that maybe we could all be friends? Well, I take all of that back.'

I desperately wanted to sleep in today, but that clearly won't happen.

I was still half asleep and still didn't want to deal with their annoying selves.

"What the hell do you guys want?" I asked annoyed.

"Good morning to you too, princess." Victor said with a wink.

I looked at him with an unamused expression and just crossed my arms over my chest while shooting them an expectant look.

"Why are you here and how do you guys even know where I live?"

"Joseph told us your address on Friday." Anthony said with a shrug.

"Oh... I guess tha- Wait a minute, Joseph didn't know where I lived until yesterday."

That's weird. We all turned to look at Joseph who had a sheepish smile on his face.

"I may have maybe followed you and Victor on Friday." He said while rubbing the back of his head.

"What the fuck, who the hell does that?!" Victor said angrily.

"Apparently, Joseph does." I said while nodding towards Joseph.

"I'm sorry. I just couldn't help myself." Joseph said.

I just sighed and repeated the question I asked earlier. "What're you guys doing here?"

They all looked at each other, no one daring to speak.