first love

jungkook stared at his phone screen. taehyung patted the back of his friend. her family and even his hyungs were surrounding him as he stared blankly at his phone.

jiseo didn't want to talk to them.

but he was determined to get her back. jimin walked up to him, and to jungkook's surprise he hugged him. "its okay, kook."

this made jungkook's tears spring out. he sobbed silently on jimin's shirt. His first love, the love of his life didn't want to talk to him.

"jungkook." jiseo's mom sobbed. he looked up and saw a letter. since jungkook told everybody about the text, jiseo's mom decided to help find further clues about her daughter's sudden disappearance. she then found a letter tucked inside a box to which she guessed was for jungkook.

flashback

"jiseo honey?"

jiyoung called her daughter. she walked up the stairs and peeked inside her room. she was about to nag her daughter about how she never washes her own dishes when she saw her daughter sitting on the bed with a white envelope in her hands. she furrowed her eyebrows even further when she tucked it inside a brown box and placed it inside her cabinet. she decided to reveal herself, knocking on the wooden door.

jiseo's head looked up and she smiled at her mother.

"yeah, ill be down." jiseo said before standing up and walking out her room, leaving a confused jiyoung inside her daughter's room.

she brushed it off and she regreted every single clue she brushed off.

flashback end

"its for you honey." she smiled. jungkook silently thanked her and removed himself from jimin's arms and grabbed the letter.

he opened it and read every single word. as he finished reading the paper, he crumbled it and sobbed causing jimin to hug the younger.

that was it, she wanted him out of her life.

and for once, he was going to obey it.

--

A/N

jOSH DUN DUN DUN

jiseo u bitch i h8 u. Lol just kidding.

Jiseo has a reason of course and youll get why she wanted jungkook out of her life.

AWW TEXTS IS ENDING SOON HUHUHU.