mama

Dear Jungkook,

Its me Jiseo. I know you and my family are really confused why I left but don't worry. I'm okay. If you're wondering where I am, I'm at my brother's house in Canada. I'm at Jiwon's house.

I left because I didn't want you guys to be sad when I reveal why. I didn't want you to worry over me. I want you to move on Kookie. If it means by breaking your heart.

I found out 2 weeks before I left that I had stage 4 leukemia. The only way that doctors believe that can save me was for me to go abroad. They have a special hospital in Canada and I found out that my brother lives there.

I know you're shocked and I'm sorry about my behaviour. I kept pushing you away yet I pretend I have no reason why. The times we fought as to why I'm suddenly ignoring you out of the blue.

Don't blame yourself babe.

For once, I was the one to blame. I'm sorry for everything. I love you.

And please do me a favor, forget about me. Move on. Find someone who treats you way better than I did. I know this sounds rude to you but I'm meaning it differently, get out of my life. It means that I want you to forget about my worthless life, about me. I want you to move on. I want you to just..... I don't know anymore.

Once again I'm sorry.

I love you so damn much.

Yours truly,

     LEE JISEO