Roman

Tonight is Monday Night Raw, the night after Summerslam. I was walking to Carmella's locker room. Last night, Nikki made her return from her injury, and to be completely honest, I really don't know how to feel about it.. I mean I was watching Carmella's match last night in Dean's locker room and when I saw Nikki walk out, I was just stunned.. I mean she looked great, she always looks incredible but last night, it was like I was looking at Nikki for the first time, if that makes any sense.. I finally got to Carmella's locker room and knocked on the door.. She opened it and smiled at me, before walking out.. "Hey Romie." "Hey Mella, what's going on?" She shrugged "Nothing, just hanging.. I don't have a match tonight, so what do you say about us having a little party in my locker room?" I opened my mouth to say something but I heard laughter. I took my eyes off of Carmella and stared straight ahead.. There she was, Nikki.. She was walking and talking to Becky Lynch. They were walking in our direction. Nikki looked forward and our eyes met for a quick second before she lowered her head and walked by me and Carmella. I felt fingers being snapped in my face. "Hello?! Earth to Roman?" I snapped my attention back on Carmella. "What?" She scoffed "You're are shameless, Roman.. You were checking out the Bella Barbie, weren't you? How could you do that when I'm right in front of you?" "Oh I'm shameless? Yea, right.. I don't know what's the deal with you girls.. If it's not you, it's Alexa or some other person, thinking that I want something serious.. Carmella, me and you are nothing.. I sleep with you and that's it, nothing more, nothing less.. And um, her name isn't Bella Barbie, it's Nikki Bella." I smirked at her before turning around and walking away, leaving her stunned.. But it's time, I talk to Nikki.