Nikki

Today is Wednesday, and ever since Raw, I've been thinking alot.. I've been thinking about everything that's happened, everything that is happening.. I mean if Roman flirts and sleeps with everyone, why can't I? I mean it's only fair. Ever since our break-up, I've been nothing but faithful while he's been running around with almost the entire WWE Women's division. It's just something that I've been thinking about, but I need advice.. Twin Sister advice.. So I'm on my way to Brie's, so I could talk to her about it.. I quickly parked in front of her house and hopped out of my car.. I walked up to the front door and rang the doorbell. A few seconds later, Brie opened the door. "Hey Nikki!" "Hi.. How are you and the baby?" I followed her inside as we sat in the living room. "We're alright.. Just hungry... So what's going on?" "I've been thinking about something and I don't know.. I just wanted to talk to you guys about it." She nodded "Well I'm all ears." "Yea, me too!" Dean yelled as he jumped onto the recliner. "Hey, Dean." He winked at me.. "So, I've been thinking right it's only far to do what Roman has been doing, right? I mean, I can't just sit around and wait for something to happen, a girl has her needs just like any guy." Dean cleared his throat "So you mean like sleeping and flirting with all the superstars?" I shrugged "Well I would never sleep with them, cause that's just not who I am.. But flirt maybe.." Brie chuckled at Dean "Babe, you ask that as if it's such a bad thing." He shrugged "I mean, Roman flirts and sleeps with girls to forget all about Nikki. But Nikki wants to do it just to get Roman's attention." "What? I'm not doing it for Roman's attention, Dean.. I'm doing it because I don't want to have expectations for me and Roman, if he isn't even interested in getting back together." "Well how do you know he's not interested?" "I just do.. I mean Roman kisses me one minute and then the next, he acts as if the kiss meant nothing to him.. Plus if he really was interested of getting back together with me, why did he flirt and sleep with a those women?" Brie nodded "My sister does have a point, babe." He nodded "Alright, alright.. But I mean why play all these games with each other? Just talk it out and get back together.. I mean, seriously.. What do you think is gonna happen? You guys are just gonna hurt each other." He hopped off the recliner and walked off..  I let his words sink in, my brother-in-law is not crazy as I thought he was.. "He's right, Nikki.." I nodded "I know, Brie. But then what am I supposed to do? I don't know what hurts more, the fact that Roman might have moved on, or the fact that I can't seem to get him out of my head." She nodded "Alright, Nikki.. I'm here for you, no matter.." I nodded "Yea, I know."