Chapter 3

• Dedicated kay Cloie Flor

I went home and I saw my parents holding some papers. I got curious and went to them.

"Yoon Ah, Finally! You're home" my dad told me.

It's so weird, why they're so happy to see me while before, when they saw me they would just ignore me.

"Yes, I’m home ...Appa, can I know what your holding is?" I asked him.

"Oh! It's your passport, me and your Mom decided to send you to US to study there." they told me with a smile.

It's the first time in my life that they smiled at me. I'm so confused right now, If I will agree or not.

"Why so sudden?" I asked them again.

"Isn't it obvious My Dear, that we just want you to change yourself for better? We already talked to a professional Plastic Surgeon for you".

"What?! You mean I will have a Plastic Surgery?! I thought I'm going to study there?" I'm so shocked when they told me that I will be undergoing a Plastic Surgery in US.

"Yes, Dear, Don't worry you will also study there...You will just stay there for 2 years and after that you can go back here."

"Why? Are you doing this to me?...Oh! I forget that, you’re ashamed of me that's why you're doing these crazy things. Am I right?" I told them while crying

T__T

"Yoon Ah, were doing this for your own good"

I know that they just want what's the best for me...but they should console these things to me first. They leave me no choice.

"Ok! Fine I will go to US and undergo Plastic Surgery but when is my flight?"

I saw a wide smile in their faces. This is like a dream and I don't want them to get disappointed to me. This is the only thing that I can do to make them happy.

"The day after Tomorrow, We already talked to your school anymore."

What!? Why?... I will get my things on my locker."

"Sorry, Yoon Ah, but even if you go, you cannot enter the School premises because we already deactivated your ID."

"What! You deactivated my ID?!"

I was surprised, they really want to make sure that I will go to US on that day. But It's Ok...No one will miss me in the school. I don't even have friends…

:((

I went to my room and packed up my things. I have a luggage and a knapsack. I open my FB Account and I remember what Omma told me...

(FLASHBACK)

"Oh! Before we forgot. Yoon Ah, delete all your social networking accounts"

"What? Is there any problem? With my social networking accounts?" I wander that even my accounts are forbidden.

"Just delete it, so that no one will disturb you or can hurt you again" I just agreed to, even though I know that they only want that my communication to anyone will be gone.

(END OF FLASHBACK)

When I open my FB account for the last time...I directly opened my chat box...I saw Tae Sung...He's online...What am I going to do?...Ok! I think this is enough...

After doing that stuff...I already deactivated my FB Account, then, I went to my twitter and deleted it as well as my tumblr and YouTube account. I already throw my sim card and I will buy a new one but not in here...I will buy when I'm in US already.