Are you trying to kill me?!

*****Avery's POV*****

I went into the guest room and set my stuff down, gathered my clothes, and went into the bathoom. I locked the door behind me, so no one could get in while I could be naked...

Anyways, I stripped of my clothes and turned on the shower.

I got in and let the hot water run down my face. Oh my god this feels so good.

Suddenly there was a small and soft knock on the door.

"Hello?" said a familiar voice just outside the door.

Marie.

"Uh, hi Marie, I'm kinda in the shower right now, so can we talk after I'm done?"

"Yeah, sure thing, I'll be out here."

I quickly shampooed and conditioned my hair, shaved, and all the good stuff. I came out and dried my hair and pulled it into a side braid.

I slipped on my Volleyball t-shirt and Nike shorts for my jammies and came out to sit across from Eve and Marie.

"Hi guys, what's up?"

"Don't 'what's up' us like nothing is bothering you! We might have only known you for a whole night but we sure know a lot more than you think." Eve said, surprising me.

"Damn, okay..."

"So, why do you think he said that, right in front of my face and in front of you guys?" I asked softly.

"Because...we think he likes you."

"He's only known me for like a week..."

"And you guys have been hanging out like 24/7. We know that because everytime we call him to hang out he says he's busy and is always blabbing about you. He never stops. And quite frankly, it's getting annoying."

I chuckled softly at Marie because of her little rant.

"Well, guys, we're just friends, like I said before. I oonly got upset because he said it so coldly."

Lies.

Marie sighed. "well, okay, but if you ever change your mind, we're here."

I gave them both hugs.

"Thanks guys, haven't actually had real friends, I guess they've always been fake. I was told, just before I left, that I was just that one girl that everyone wanted to hang out because of my looks. I honestly hadn't realized that until I actually thought about what they said."

"Well, we're not like that. You can trust us." Eve said, just before we walked out of the room.

I walked out their, and there was the guys sitting there on the couch laughing. Carter looked up and saw me and smiled, but i just ignored him and went over and sat next to Sam.

I could tell Kyle was the only one to notice the tension I had, but I tried to fake it.

"So! What are we doing now?" I asked.

"We're gonna watch a movie!" Dillon said excitedly as I chuckled at his childness.

"Oh my gosh another movie?" I said.

The whole group laughed, probably knowing that I watched a lot of movies.

"Nahh you'll be fine." Sam said, throwing his arm over me while I just sighed. I could tell Carter's bblue orbs were staring a hole right through me, but I was still ignoring him. I'm not gonna let his coldness and rudeness just get by so easily, he's gonna have to learn to apologize.