10 - Escape with Mischief Part 2

I stumbled around, trying to get hold of something

I stumbled around, trying to get hold of something. When I finally did, I found myself in the arms of the God of Mischief. My face went red like a tomato and my heartbeat increased in embarrassment. Of course this would happen to me.

"I knew you couldn't resist me." Loki said with such an arrogance, I wanted to slap it off his face. But then again, I couldn't move. I was frozen. Enemy, something whispered in my head and I slowly moved away from him and went back to my original place. After that it was like nothing happened at all.

"Now they're following us." Loki stated the obvious. He had already forgotten the event a few seconds ago. Well, it probably wasn't a big deal for him. I was just making an elephant out of a fly. The ships fired at us again. Luckily this time I didn't fall.

"Now they're firing at us."

"Yeah thank you for the commentry, Loki. It's not at all distracting." Thor said annoyed. He somehow manouvered us through a gate out of rock and destroyed a statue of Bor on the way.

"Well done, you just decapitated your grandfather!" Loki commented sarcastially. I snorted, not very ladylike, and got a weird look thrown my way.

"Sorry." I muttered. If my father was here, I would've already been shouted at. To my luck that wasn't the case. I shrugged it off and focused on where we were. We were over water now, so almost there. I couldn't wait to see Loki's face when he found out that we deceived him.

"You know this is wonderful! This is a tremendous idea! Let's steal the biggest, most obvious ship in the universe and escape in that! Flying around the city, smash it into everything in sight and everyone will see it! It's brilliant Thor! It's truly brillian-" Loki was cut off by Thor, who carelessly pushed Loki out of the flying, moving ship.

I could hear Loki's shocked scream and cracked up. I wouldn't ever have dreamt to hear Loki scream in my lifetime, but I did and it was the most entertaining thing in my whole life. Don't judge me but being a princess is pretty boring.

"Leah." Thor said. I looked at him with tears in my eyes. My laughing hadn't stopped.

"Y-yes?" I asked, gasping for air.

"We have to jump." Ah yes. Thor took Jane into his arms bridal styles and didn't even wait, before jumping out. I followed shortly after. I mean, I didn't have a choice anyway. The jump was shorter than I thought. In seconds I was laying on another ship. Fandral's to be specific. The stolen ship from the palace to be even more specific. However it wasn't very comfortable and I stood up.

"I see your time in the dungeon has made you no less graceful, Loki" Fandral stated, laughing at Loki. Loki hadn't landed comfortable either to my surprise. He always seemed so elegant and invincible. Today showed me that he wasn't as unreachable as I thought.

"Who's the great god again?" I mocked. He growled at me.

"You lied to me! I'm impressed." He said to Thor and ignored me completely. Well, two can play that game.
"I'm glad you're pleased. Now do as you promised. Take us to your secret pathway." Thor replied. Though he was only worrying about Jane who was still passed out by the way. Loki wasted no time in grabbing the controller and speeding up the ship.

A smirk spread out on his mouth, covering his whole face. It was like watching a five year old boy playing with Legos. The only difference was the softness Loki treated it with. It was as if the ship was made out of glass but he still had everything under control. That's when a ship appeared behind us. It fired at us like the others before did also but Loki dodged the shots easily.

"Fandral."

"Alright." He picked up a rope and walked to the edge.

"For Asgard." And he jumped out. Soon the ship was gone and we were heading wherever it was that Loki was bringing us. We were nearing a gap beetween two rocks, a gorge. Loki speeded up the ship even more, clearly trying to get us through the tiny crevice in the mountain wall.

"Loki?!" Thor said, evidently worried.

"If it was easy, everyone would do it." Loki responded.

"Are you mad?"

"Possibly." He grinned like a madman and I slowly began to fear for my life. Before I could protest and/or force Loki to stop the ship, we were tumbling through the crevice. Seconds passed and suddenly I found myself on another planet. It was deserted, the sky dark. Rocks littered the ground. We were in Svartalfheim.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-..-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

M i s c h i e f in the night

it's like a beautiful ride

M i s c h i e f lies in your broken soul

and still in my eyes you're not foul

my little prince mayhem.

~ actually one of mine that I spontanouesly wrote >.<