The Winner Party

Chapter 2/3: The Winner Party

A week passed since you last saw Mino and today was the day of the party, which Mino had invited you to. You were getting ready for this party and you had bought a new formal dress. It was a long navy blue dress and it had a cut in the side, which revealed your toned leg.

You got your hair and makeup done at the salon and you decided to have curls and for the lipstick, you choose the color red. This was probably the last time you would see Mino as you were leaving the country the next day for your new job offer. Hence you wanted to look really good.

You had also planned to tell Mino about your new job at the party and you wondered about how he would react. Somehow you secretly wanted him to tell you to stay, because you would really miss him.

You were finally ready, it knocked on your door and your heart skipped a beat. He was waiting outside and you quickly went to open your door. Your last thought before opening the door was how he would react upon seeing you so dressed up.

Mino gazed at you and he dropped his jaw momentarily, once he saw you in your navy-blue dress. He hadn't imagined that you would look so beautiful and he grinned. Your eyes beamed upon seeing him and he noticed how your cheeks flushed. He loved when that happened, you always looked so innocent.

You gazed at Mino, he was wearing a suit and he had his hair done and he looked handsome as always. Mino walked closer to you and you nodded satisfied as you checked him out.

"You look beautiful ____ah" he said and you couldn't help but blush.

"You look handsome Mino" you said.

The car pulled in front of the venue, where the party was being held and Mino stepped out of the car and opened the door for you. He linked your arm in his and you felt a strange feeling rush over you, as he looked into your eyes and gave his signature smile that always had you smiling.

Mino leads you into the venue and you were quickly greeted by his group members- you were surprised to see the many people in the venue. There were other idols at the party.

Mino noticed how other guys looked at you as the both of you sat around your table with his members. Mino had to admit to himself that you looked exceptionally beautiful today and your eyes beamed. He didn't regret bringing you as his date. His friends complimented your looks and you thanked them shyly.

Later at the party, Mino was busy chatting with many people and he left you at the table alone with some others. Jinwoo noticed that your happy expression changed and you were bored now. You looked across the venue and saw how girls were attached to Mino and he was too busy having fun. Jinwoo poked your shoulder and made you look at him questions.

"Why don't you go dance on the dance floor?" He asked with a smile and you knew he read your expression.

It was that oblivious that you were bored without Mino, because you didn't know any of these people at the party. Expect Winner, but it was their party and they had to be around everyone. You smiled to Jinwoo and thought about it. He was right, you might as well make something good out of it and you got up from your seat. Jinwoo winked at you as you walked to the dance floor and you saw Mino.

He was standing at the bar talking with some girls and he was smiling. A guy suddenly approached you and he started to dance in front of you. You didn't know him, but he was really handsome and he could dance, he looked like a model and he was probably from YG.

You smiled as he moved closer to you and grabbed your hand suddenly, you weren't used to this, but you decided to go along with it. He placed his hands on your waist and your bodies moved to the beat. He smirked as he saw your hips move to the beat. Your gaze suddenly met Mino's and he was walking down to the dance floor with some girl and you turned your gaze away.