Business

Najji's POV

After the threesome with Demarcus and I, Janet went to go clean her self for her morning duty... since I am Demarcus bottom bitch, I was in charge of making sure the other girls did their jobs. So today, I would be making sure the girls know their techniques, and I will be assigning girls to their posts.

We are also having in house guests today so I will be cleaning as well as making sure all appointments are lines up. I do all of this as well as making that money for me and my big daddy.

I started off by posting the new schedule for the girls and which blocks they will be working. Then, I went to the girls and explained to them new techniques and prices.

Of course I demonstrated what to do on a dildo and made some girls show me what they learned. After that... the girls left and the 10 girls who were staying for the in house guests went and helped me clean up.

Everybody already knew where Demarcus was... somewhere telling a new young bitch that he loved her, just so he can reel her in and make her a new whore. He usually started them off young. The young bitches are always so fucking stupid!

He should be home by like 3:00 with a few new hoes. If I don't have this shit finished he's going to beat my ass. So I made sure that I had all this shit finished.