Confident: Justin Bieber Fan Fiction

Chapter 1_

Ok guys this is my first imagine I'm gonna give it a try~

~Jackie's POV~

I was sitting in class next to my boyfriend Nick and we were playing with eachothers hands under the desk while the teacher was going on about some retarted shit. This bitch hates our guts because me and nick never pay attention when she talks. She was going on and on and how we are to obsessed with eachother and this time she was being more of a bitch than usual.

"Jackie would you like to be removed from this class because I will not tolerate the disrespect I get from you two," she threatened. "Go right ahead I don't give a fuck, You can take 45 minutes away from our relationship but it won't change the fact that your fat & old and your husband is grossed out by you", I spoke without thinking. Everyone was hysterical laughing except for mrs. Smith. "JACLYN GET OUT OF MY CLAS-" she was cutoff by the phone ringing. She picked it up and had a dirty look on her face. "Wow I don't know how you manage to do it but you got out of this one, your being signed out," she said extremely frustrated. Nick gave me a kiss and smirked at mrs smith while saying "bye babe."

~ I walk down to the main office and find my parents standing there and my mom with tears in her eyes. They looked like they had something to tell me-

"Hey we need to talk to you" my dad says hesitantly...

"About what?"

"Let's go to the diner and discuss this not here in front of the school." My mom sounded scared.

"Okay."

We arrive and were sitting down at the table(I'm across from the two of them)

Dad: "you know we adopted you from a little town in Canada when you were only 7 months old."

Me: "im aware." I had an attitude in my voice*

Mom: "we really don't know how to say this but we didn't expect things to go like this and we would be the biggest assholes on the planet if we kept you from something like this."

Me: "you're making me nervous.. What the fuck are you trying to say?"

Mom: "watch your langauge, this really isn't the time."

Dad:" ok let's cut to the chase. We adopted you from a young lady name Erin Wagner. At the time she was only 18 when she had you and couldn't take care of you properly."

Me: "wow I never knew my birth mom was a piece of shit.." *sarcastic*

Mom; "well that just cleared the fact that you don't know who Erin Wagner is. She was a normal girl then but now she's married and has a little boy and girl and I think you should meet them."

Me: "well I guess were going to canada. Is that all you had to tell me?"

Mom: "not quite.. Your birth mom isn't married to a typical guy."

Dad: "your birth mom is now married to Jeremy Bieber and her step son is Justin Bieber and we set up arrangements for you to stay at their house in Los Angeles for a month."

*MY JAW WAS IN MY FOOD.*

_thats chapter one hope you guys like it, it's an interesting story line but it's gonna have many twists and turns😊