Confident

Chapter two

Jackies POV~

~I was sitting on a branch in the woods down the block from my house with my boyfriend nick smoking a blunt. He's so fucking hot when he's high by the way.

Nick: "good thing were high because I would prob be throwing up right now because of what you just told me"

Me: "I know this is fucking insane."

Nick: "you're leaving New York to go to Canada to stay at THE Justin Biebers house for a month? You better not get with him because you two technically arnt brother and sister."

Me: "I'll try not too! ....Just kidding !"

He pulled me close to him and he smelled like weed and cologne and it was hot as fuck. We started making out but got interrupted by my phone ringing.

"What do you want mom?"

"Time to go to the airport!"

"I'll be home in five."

"Nick I gotta go to the airport now, I'm gonna miss you so much"

He kissed me and I started running home

-

The car ride felt like forever when I finally made it to the airport.

My parents hugged me like they were never gonna see me again.

As I walked on the plane I realized I was on a private jet which was obviously payed for by the Biebers. Best plane ride ever.

I got off the plane and all the sudden received a text from a random number to go into the limo parked on the side.

I found that mysterious and weird but I listened to the order.

FINALLY, I arrive at a beautiful gated in mansion. I was shitting my fucking pants and I walked out of the limo. I heard music playing and knew that the whole family was gonna be there.

Defiantly the scariest moment of my life was walking into the house. This guy who I didn't recognize told me to wait on the couch. It felt like I was sitting there for years.. Finally a black haired woman came out. It was my mom. She was crying and looked SO excited to see me. Words just weren't coming out of my mouth because it was so crazy to finally meet her. I actually looked so much like her.

"I CANT BELIEVE ITS ACTUALLY YOU. YOUR MY DAUGHTER!", Erin was shaking.

Jeremy walked in with my little brother and sister.

They're so fucking cute oh my god.

"Let's all go out to eat, I can rent out a really nice place." Jeremy suggested.

"JUSTIN, DO YOU WANT TO COME OUT TO EAT WITH US?" Erin screamed so Justin would hear from upstairs.

I was shaking with the thought of Justin Bieber being upstairs.

Just then he walked downstairs with two of his friends Za and Khalil.

He didn't even acknowledge me yet.

"Nah I'm going out."

He headed for the door. Khalil looked me up and down with a smirk on his face. Justin finally noticed me and just stared at me for a FULL minute...