Confident

Chapter three:

Justin's POV~

Me, khalil, and Za were getting ready to go to this club. I was mad bored because there's nothing to fucking do when I'm not able to walk outside without being attacked by a fan. I think Erin's daughters coming over and they never met before which is mad weird and she's my age.

"Yo what's that girls name that's staying at your house for a month ?" Za questioned.

"Jackie I think, I don't know she's not my sister."

"She's your brother and sister's, SISTER and you never met her that's mad weird.. How old is she?"

"18 or 19"

"I hope she's hot"

"JUSTIN, DO YOU WANT TO COME OUT TO EAT WITH US?" Erin yelled up the stairs.

I was going out so I cant go. We all ran down the steps to head out the door.

"Nah I'm going out"

I grabbed my phone off the counter and didn't even realize that Jackie was already here. I looked at Khalil and saw him looking her up and down very satisfied. I didn't know what was so interesting until I took a look at her. I couldn't stop staring at her. Holy shit she was gorgeous. She was giving me a weird look because I didn't realize how long I was staring.

"Come on Justin, come with us well rent out the bowling alley and get food. You never come out with us anymore.", Jeremy complained.

"Uh... I guess I'll come. Only for like 45 minutes though then im out."

Jazzy and Jaxon were like immediately obsessed with her and Erin was still crying. I can't believe this girl is staying here for a month. Wow.

We went out and her phone didn't stop ringing so i guess everyone was curious as to how this all happened.

Every time she walked out I couldn't help but look at her body because she had an amazing fucking body. I had to say something.

"Jackie come chill with us."

She looked suprised..

"Yeah I'm down."

"Let's get out of here."

We left and she didn't really talk much, she was just sitting in my car observing everything.

"Where are you from?" I asked.

"New York"

"You have a boyfriend ?"

"Yup"

"For now."

I think she got the point that I was trying to get with her. I'm justin fucking bieber and I wasn't gonna wait any longer. I stopped the car and slid my hands behind her back in between her back and the seat. She smirked and stared at me so I just went in and kissed her. We hooked up for a while and than I pulled off and started laughing.

"What was that for?" She was laughing too.

"I think your cute." I replied.

"What the fuck this isn't even real life."

"Yes it is"

I grabbed her and kissed her again and she kissed back even more. She was experienced that's for sure.

"JUSTIN JUSTIN JUSTIN"

"Fuck it's fans"

I started speeding away as fast as I could. I felt bad because that was defiantly so disappointing for my fans but no one can see me kissing the new addition to the family because that will NEVER be forgotten and right now she's all over the news for being the "mysterious new bieber".

~

JACKIES POV

Everyone was home except Justin he was out with his friends somewhere and he invited me but jazzy begged me not to go and I really came to spend time with her. I'm still in shock that I got with Justin bieber. He's so sexy and I'd defiantly do it again. Nothing's sinking in that this is actually all happening to me.

~

The next morning I woke up in a staring shock that this all wasn't a dream. I ran down the steps and saw jazzy and jaxon eating breakfast and Jeremy watching a hockey game. Erin was in her room getting ready to go out. Justin wasn't home like most of the time. I wouldn't blame him though he has a crazy fun life.. I sat down and started eating with the two little ones and Jaxon was going on about how one of Justin's fans attacked him and how he didn't like that. He's so fucking adorable.

Justin walked in with sunglasses on and a snapback and a really emotionless look on his face.

He looked traumatized.

"Some guy called begging me to let him interview you.", Jeremy said to Justin.

"I don't give a shit." Justin snapped back. Jeremy looked mad but didn't say anything back for some reason. I felt uncomfortable and awkward in this situation so I walked into the bathroom. I waited till I heard him walk upstairs to come out. When I came out Erin was in the kitchen putting on her earrings.

"What's wrong with him?" I asked.

"Today's one year since Avalanna's death and he isn't taking it well."

My heart broke for him. That's so depressing and it must be such a hard day for him. I wanted to help him so bad but I didn't want to bother him.

I decided to go upstairs and just stay in my room so I didn't get in anyone's way. I was on my laptop watching movies all day laying down when I heard a punch in the wall and a loud angry scream... My anxiety raised so high and I ran out and found justin with his fist in pain with tears rolling down his face and a very angry look. I didn't know what to do.." Are u ok..."

"yea I'm good." He looked so angry and this is kinda twisted but he looked so hot when he was angry. His hair was a mess and his vains were popping out and he was sweating with no shirt on. It was sexy. "I know I'm probably just bothering you but you can talk to me if you need too." "How does a 6 year old little girl just disappear like that? She did nothing to anyone she was so innocent and she didn't deserve to die, she was just living her life happy and didn't do anything but live like any other little girl. I don't fucking get it.. I would of died if I could take her place. Such a small innocent child had to go and I will NEVER understand why."

Next Thing I know It he's against the wall sliding down it with his face in his hands. I sat right down next to him and gave him a hug. I felt his sweat on me. He didn't hug back and after a few minutes I let go. I let him have some alone time and walked away... "Wait" Justin screamed. "I need you don't go" my heart literally melted in my chest I ran right a side him again. We sat there for a little just him rapped in my arms. We didn't say anything we were just together. I think I'm falling for him. This is risky...