Chapter Fifteen

Jason

For the first month of our new family living system were the most interesting times for us since Sam and I were married, only this new living arrangement took a whole lot learning and even more adapting. It's safe to say on both ends of the spectrum that we all had a lot of learning to do.

The day after the shopping spree, Riley, Ben, Sam, and I looked at their rooms to see how did the decorating go. As well as see who's bunking with who, we don't know if the girls got along with each other that well, but the last thing we need is to have constant disputes with one another about space or who took what and all that shit.

We skipped Boe's and Dawn's room because we already saw theirs when we returned Ruby to Bow. That room reminds me of camping with how outdoorsy it felt, I'm curious to see if anyone can top that.

The first room we went to was Nikki's and Raven's room. The walls were deep red with black lace fringes around the ceiling. They kept the brown wooden floor, they just added a small black carpet in the center. On either sides of the room there stood two twin beds, the bed on the left was red and black and the other purple and black. Though I realize as I move in a little closer to the bed on the left that the beds are actually caskets.

"They're more comfortable than you think." Raven said, "Also, it's not much for sleeping rather than relaxing or whatever. Since we don't really need to sleep and all."

"That's understandable." Sam said, "The room looks nice."

"Thanks, we're not done yet but we got all the big things out of the way so it shouldn't be long.

Then we went to Amber's and Eva's room, judging by the pinkish purple walls, purple carpet, and general pastel and girly designs. Amber was the one who had the most say in how the room should look.

"I mean Eva didn't mind most of my suggestions." Amber said when we pointed this out to her and Eva, "Besides, she has her art supplies and we share all the witch material so it's not all of my stuff, and she had a say in adding white Christmas lights to the ceiling."

Eva nodded from the bed as if to conform what Amber was right, but we still told them that their room was a shared space and both people need to feel both safe and confortable in it. Amber rolled her eyes but nodded, and Eva nodded too before we left.

"You think they're going to be the ones to look out for?" Sam asked.

"Maybe, if Eva's usually that quiet and shy then I don't think Amber will have a problem getting her way." I said, "If anything we should get the others to look out for them in case we miss anything."

Finally we went to Emma's room. And to be honest her room was an odd combination of Mexican theme, and a grave yard; dark purple walls, a smoky gray rug, violet bed spread, and there were lights hanging all over the ceiling> With some roses all over the room, and there was a big cage in the far left corner of the room.

"You put your uh, experiment in a cage?" I asked.

Emma shrugged, "Until I can fix her human interactions then it's best if she stays in a cage if I'm not around or awake. You know unless you want something or someone broken."

Sam and I looked at each other in shock and fear, "Good idea," I said.

"So are you happy to have your own room?" Sam asked.

"I can say it's nice, though I would've minded sharing a room. Honestly Eva and I were about to share rooms until my snake tried to eat her friend and she didn't want to take any chances on that."