Chapter:34

🎸NIALL🎸

Ok so I'm on my way to Megan and Eddie's with a gun in my hand tht I got from Zayn I'm going to kill Megan for telling Jesy she's a slutty ass whore and not giving two fucks about Jesy. I'm so mad and pissed I might also kill Eddie because he just agrees with her and sticks up for her. Oh yeah and I'm going to throw there kid Philip in a lake on (accident *sarcasm*) I'm pretty sure I'm not going to get caught killing Eddie and Megan and throwing Philip in a lake. they all deserve it for being big asses to Jesy. wat did Jesy do to deserve all this. Jesy didn't do anything to Megan and here u have Megan going off calling Jesy a slutty ass whore straight to her face. ok so I finally get to Megan and Eddie's and there they are in their front yard with Philip so I stop in ur driveway and get out to go talk to them and I still have the gun on me and as I walk up to them I slowly pull the gun out from where I hid it and as I get close enough I take the gun all the way out and pull the trigger in Eddie and he falls straight to the ground next I pull the trigger on Megan and she falls right to the ground next to Eddie an there's Philip just siting there so I run over and take Philip off the ground and out him in my car and drive him to a lake next thing I know I'm at the lake and take Philip and through Philip into the lake Oppsie oh well it was an "accident"

🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫

Uh-oh niall kills Megan and Eddie and throws Philip in a lake on "accident"

Oh well sucks to be Megan sike nah

Kik me @ angelmaria00

Instagram me @ little_mixer1414

Email me @ Catherinemechler@gmail.com

-Catherine Tomlinson ❤️🎀❤️🎀❤️🎀