Fantasy - Chris Evans/Reader oneshot

2. Having a fantasy about him in his Johnny Storm outfit or Captain America suit

You were in your bedroom, sleeping. Dreaming about how Captain America (or Human Torch, you can choose) saved your life from danger. Until, you heard a knock on the door. You suddenly woke up and sighed as you realised it was just a dream. You got up to open the door and you saw...

Chris as... Steve Rogers/Captain America:

"Chris Evans?" You start to wonder if this is a dream or reality. "Who's Chris? It's me, Captain America. The star-spangled man with a plan!" You knew it was Chris, because of the beard, but you realise that he was role-playing. "Natasha, I need your help." You were thinking, 'How do I look like Black Widow? But, I will play the part.' You quickly went to get changed into your Black Widow costume from last year's Comic Con.

"Steve? What do you need help with?" Of course, it wasn't the exact thing that Scarlett Johansson wore in Civil War cause it was a sexier version of it. You knew that Chris was 'under your spell'. (Hang on, wrong hero! That's Scarlet Witch! Oh, well!) Anyway, 'Steve' was gobsmacked at your costume. You knew this cause at Comic Con, most of the boys there were looking at you, so yeah, it was a positive reaction.

"Natasha, I need help with... personal and sexual needs." Chris was getting out of character but he tried to stay into Steve, but it kinda looked like it was him. "Well, Steve, why didn't you come to me earlier?"

I think you know what happens next! *wink wink*

OR

Chris as...Johnny Storm/Human Torch:

"Johnny Storm? What are you doing here?" You knew it was Chris Evans role-playing as Johnny from the Fantastic Four that you like.

"I wanna do this without my sister, Reed and Ben knowing about, so don't tell them please?" "Of course, Johnny, you can trust me!" You were hugging him, taking in his aftershave scent, which wasn't a good scent but it was him.

"Ok, let's do this!"

You know what will happen next! *wink wink*

Sorry Johnny's one was short, I kinda was running out of ideas!