Letter to Jeremy Renner

Dear Jeremy Renner,

My name is Heather and I am 15 years old and I live in the UK. I am such a huge fan of yours. I have been since your appearance in The Hurt Locker and to love watching that film over and over again, as well as, your other amazing films.

Futhermore, your acting has really inspire me. It made me laugh and feel empathy to your characters. Also, some of your speeches (like in Age of Ultron) was amazing. You have encouraged me to do the best I can in my GCSE Drama.

I really felt like I connected with you with your character, Clint Barton from the MCU. As I am a huge fan of Marvel, Clint stood out from the rest. He is not a popular Avenger but he does get an emotional storyline in Age of Ultron.

One thing that surprised me was your singing. I absolutely love it. Your voice is so unique and has such emotion in it.

I would like an autograph and a reply back, unless you have a hectic schedule. I understand if you don't reply but I would appreciate it. Best of luck in the future! I am looking forward to seeing your future work!

From your biggest fan,
Heather Finch

P.S. I love you in all of your movies!!! Especially Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters!!