Then

Authors Note: This story is an avengers rewrite but contains an original character. I hope my character does not resemble anything of a Mary Sue. Thanks for reading ;)

DISCLAIMER: I do not own the rights to any of the characters mentioned, the only exceptions being; Silvia Sven Kvaen and her brother Arthur Sœiligr Arfr as well as my film team for MSNBC.

Rights go to Marvel and the Touch of frost author: Jennifer Estep. I do not own The Avengers nor any of its events or characters – I am just borrowing them for my own pleasure. I will return them with little or as close to no harm as humanly possible. And without further a due enjoy!

Silvia Sven and Arthur Sœiligr's parents split up when Silvia was eight and Arthur, eleven. It didn't take long before Arthur's mother remarried and he had to take on a whole new identity as an Arfr. Arthur was sent to Mythos Academy at the soonest opportunity to practice his recent ability, the highly rare art of transportation.

When Silvia Kvaen began attending Mythos Academy at sixteen, eighteen year old Arthur Sœiligr Arfr (fourth year student) confronted her and they became fast friends although Silvia is yet to trust him as a brother.

Silvia Kvaen and Arthur Kvaen were as closer then two peas in a pod. yet, Silvia Kvaen and Arthur Arfr? They couldn't be more uncertain of each other, as could be expected from being separated for eight years. Arthur and Silvia have two and a half years left with each other before they go their separate ways, and they're intending to make the most of them.

Thanks to Arthur, Silvia learned that she too had magic, like most descendants of great warriors. Silvia -although unable to control it- has the ability to heal even the bloodiest of injuries and can disappear from sight.

Silvia Kvaen and Gwen Frost became close thanks to Gwen's Grandma's psychic fortune business. Her father went their occasionally to help him with get out of drug use.

Arthur not only can transport himself at will but can also form energy shields to deflect objects as well. They are no champions, but try their hardest to survive. On the battlefield protecting each other and in high school watching each other's backs.