t. the lovely you.

warm lit candles stayed still, as strong as they can

the wind was cold and would often hit the side of his face but not to the point it would go numb, he thought it would be a great idea to confess his undying love to jimin in the blond head's apartment...

he must admit, the way it was put, it didn't sound very romantic but you see, that was when they first met.

in room twenty five.

but he didn't care. yoongi was going to confess every bit of his heart to a particular boy named park jimin.

gaining the younger's trust, even to the extent he would print out his key so yoongi could have it, just in case anything happened or he could visit without jimin opening the door.

yoongi did the same too.

"i wonder how long will he take to get here..."

he spoke quietly, he soon looked out, seeing the city lights from the balcony. beautiful, he thought, yet he just couldn't stop thinking about the other.

"not as beautiful as jimin though.."

whispering those small little six words into the air for the wind to carry it away.

so lonely he felt but he wasn't.

too distracted about what he was going to say to jimin, he couldn't hear the sound of jimin coming into his own apartment.

"yoongi...what are you doing out there om the balcony?"

the angelic voice wavered in confusion, making yoongi jump a little, noticing the beautiful angel standing in front him while blushing that yoongi was fond of.

"w-why why do you have a bunch of red carnations in your hands? are you going out on a date?"

stuttering his words out.

"yes," this made jimin's face drop.

"with you,"

"wait..what—"

"park jimin. ever since my eyes laid first on you, at room twenty five...i knew you were something. something special. you know, you had me just at hello a-and that just made my beating little heart flutter. your voice is as innocent as your face but what i found most intriguing were your e-ey eyes. so alluring to the point i had to catch myself. although..you thought yourself as repulsive and hideous..that hurt me because i knew that was untrue. you are so charming even the moon and the sky and the whole damn world were under your threatening spell.

how could one resist? how could i resist. you were insecure but lovely and your heart weighed more than gold. your smile and calming voice could cure depression and anxiety. so soft, soothing. i could fall asleep like a kitten, jimin, although yours eyes are electrifying and desirable. your personality..at first it was too good to be true. you were made out of kindness and selflessness. you would put others before yourself and acknowledged what you have been given, even if it was so little you would over appreciated it all and say how lucky you were.

jimin, you had your ways of comforting the sad and depressed, the anger and bitter. you knew all that, you held so much philosophy and judgement to respecting opinions that may have clashed with yours; to everything around you but you just didn't know how to love yourself, you would say you will die alone, no one would love. you were blinded by your own insecurities, you forgot to breathe and let yourself drown. yet you tried to pick yourself up, wrapping yourself in positivity and telling yourself you will be okay.

i may not be good with words but i am so fucking thankful that you exist. jimin, i want you to be my boyfriend, i need you to be my one and only because of you, i love you."

yoongi felt like weight were off his shoulders but now, fear was left behind.

he waited jimin and that made him feel weak.

"y-yoongi."

now jimin felt the adrenaline from his beating heart when he felt yoongi step closer to him, every time he tried to grab jimin's hands, his would go limp, jimin took notice of the flowers.

"red carnations...undying love." jimin whispered

yoongi's face look downs at his shoe. jimin took a step closer, their chests almost touching, the other tilts yoongi's head to look at him.

jimin looks deep into his eyes. he knows he loves him.

"jimin— "

he grabs hold of yoongi's collar and pulls yoongi towards him, smashing his plump lips against yoong's soft one, yoongi kisses back.

hand around jimin's waist, pulling him closer to him, deepening the kiss as jimin wraps his arms around yoongi's neck.

soon parting away.

"i will be your one and only. i love you, min yoongi."

with that, it felt like there were on cloud nine.

"can we kiss again?"

the unknown man, over hear there words. they fallen in love, not out.

"i guess after all, room twenty five is place to make love, not heart break."

a tear begins to brim his eye, look at the small picture of a young woman in her late 20's.

"my once love, i will only love you when someone falls in love in room twenty five. the place we fallen out of love. i love you again."

END

was this chapter good???? i hope it was cuz this is the longest word count i wrote for this book. was this chapter romantic enough? — gee