t. boys can like flowers too

+ boys can like flowers too

"you know this ice cream parlour is so fucking expensive, we should of just watched the stars go by like we did with the clouds!"

jimin huffs, growling at the prices of the ice cream.

"ten thousand won per scoop. this place is a motherfucking scammer in disguise. only the rich bitches buy some damn dairy shit here."

"shhhh if you don't want any i will just buy one myself." yoongi scoffed, continuing to line up not wanting to listen to jimin's complaint.

"you could of brought five of those ice creams for two dollar each at a petrol station and that should would taste wayyyy better than this bullshit."

crossing his arms as jimin had felt very disappointed at his hyung for blowing off his money on just a single scoop of ice cream.

whatever, at least he gets to spend time with yoongi.

he watches the older order, his voice deep and slow. he was indeed a slow talker but yet again, soothing.

jimin truly liked yoongi maybe as a friend or more than that.

the boy is still channeling down his feelings nor does he want to ruin his friendship with yoongi whom is one of the most loyal people he has ever met. he didn't speak much, he is talkative but when he starts talking his words hold a lot of wisdom and emotion.

and god damnit, his gummy smile was so beautiful, jimin couldn't help but study his features.

"jimin, you are holding up the line."

+

deep in thought, he wonders what were his favourite flowers. he never told him and yoongi himself have never asked so how would he know?

it was a sudden thought.

today would be like any ordinary day but it seems like yoongi was by himself, jimin took the time to have fun with hoseok, someone he hasn't talked to in awhile.

and yoongi, of course, was totally fine with that. he doesn't have to be everywhere he goes and he wants the two to catch up with each other.

his phone starts to buzz, a incoming call from taehyung

"hello— " "OhOho boy!!! yoongs!!"

"why are you screaming?"

"i don't know man, just felt like it but is there any signs of jimin liking you?"

"i don't think so..fuck..i think i should give up on chasing him when he wont chase me back."

"what the fuck? shut up, why are you like this? i say that he likes you !1!1! yet, he is just concealing it."

"you are making me cry?"

"uGh, quit being a puss and actually pull a move on him."

"okay, you got a point here but i ain't about that mushy stuff."

"well at least try? for me? for jimin? for yourself? you'll be a very happy man when he says yes."

yoongi nods and ends the call.