01

01

♚♚♚

♚♚♚

We had spent the next months in Narnia as Queens and Kings tracking down the soldiers of the White Witch's army that had managed to escape. It had been months and months of searching for wolves that appeared in more wild parts of the forest, and looking for the hags people would rumor to see. Thankfully we had managed to get rid of any supporter of the White Witch that was still out there.

We heard the words of our people and helped give what we thought would be best for them all. Giving good laws that would help keep the peace. We protected innocent trees from being cut down, and helped young dwarfs and satyrs from going to school. We encouraged everybody to live and support each other.

In my opinion we were all doing such a great job, after all I wanted to make sure we were the best Queens and Kings we could be. My father had trusted us and I wanted to show him that he had put his trust in the right people.

We had been in Narnia for a year while we did all this, and I was certainly enjoying my time here, especially with Peter by my side.

Everything had seemed so perfect here in Narnia now that the White Witch was gone and Peter and I were now officially boyfriend and girlfriend. I got along great with his family and everyday Ivory was feeling more and more like a sister to me. Though, I did miss Allison terribly and I always wondered if I would ever see her again.

I never really let Peter know about these worries as I knew he worried about his father who was in the war, and his mother who was all alone. He always voiced his worries to me and I did my best to put on a brave face for him. Always telling him that the war could be over and he could be with his mother in this very moment.

Peter and I were always there for each other, we would grow closer together and I only hoped Peter and I would be able to overcome any troubles life may bring us.