Chapter One

Hi my name is Olivia White. Yes, I am Kalin Whites' little sister. I'm not that little though. I am 2 months younger actually. My birthday is November 1st. I am 21 and I live in San Francisco, CA. I have long light brown hair and hazel eyes and I am 5'2.
*************************

Olivia's POV
*beep beep beep* I went to smack my alarm clock and rolled off my bed. "Ugh..." i groaned as I got off of the ground. I turned off my alarm and went into my bathroom. I brushed my teeth, and went to my closet to pick out my outfit. I put my outfit on the bed and walked back into the bathroom to take a shower.

 (My outfit) I changed into my outfit and walked downstairs

(My outfit) I changed into my outfit and walked downstairs. I seen Kalin sitting on the couch eating Cocoa Puffs. I walked toward the front door, "Good morning Olivia! Good morning Kalin. How are you? How was your sleep? I'm good and I slept good too. Thanks for asking..." Kalin said sarcastically. I turned around and walked toward him. "I'm sorry, I didn't want to bother you." I said. Kalin looked at me with no face expression. "Okay, sure... where are you going anyways?" He asked. "I'm going to go chill with Emma. Is that okay with you?" I said. "It's fine, but it's already 12:20pm. Be home at 4:30pm. We have plans." Kalin said with a straight face. I shook my head yes and walked out the house. I took my keys out of my pocket and opened my car door. I drove to the mall and met up with Emma.

Kalin's POV
I feel like Olivia is lying to me all the time since we moved in together. I know she's my sister and all but she has responsibilities and rules around here.

*ring ring ring* I looked down and my phone was ringing. Shit! I grabbed my phone and it said YBM. I answered the call.
M=Myles K=Kalin
M: Hey Kalin, are you busy?
K: Nah man, what's up?
M: you think we can talk?
K: yeah sure come on over.
M: be there in 10
K: bye
M: bye

Olivia's POV
I got to the mall and was looking around for Emma. She texted me on the way here and said to meet her in Hot Topic. I walked in Hot Topic and seen someone. "Lucas?" I said walking toward him. The guy turned around and looked at me. He was confused at first and then he realized who I was. He said "Olivia? Is this really you?"  (Lucas)

 He said "Olivia? Is this really you?"  (Lucas)

"Yes!" I said. "Oh my god! I can't believe it!" He yelled and picked me up. He twirled me around in a circle and then put me down. We hugged and laughed. {Btw-- We met on a dating website 2 months before. We never met in person} "So what are you doing here?" He asked. "Well, I came to meet my friend Emma. She told me to meet her here." I said. "Oh, well you wanna go get some food or something?" He asked. His cheeks were turning red. Oh my gosh he's so cute. "Well thank you!" He said laughing. Damn it, I was thinking out loud again...