Chapter Three

*Emma's POV*

I looked in the mirror and wiped my tears. I opened the bathroom door and walked toward Lucas. "Hey." I said smiling. "Hey, are you ready?" He asked with a huge grin on his face. "Yeah, lets go." I said. I grabbed his hand and smiled. We walked to Chick-Fil-A. We ordered and then sat down at a booth. We talked and laughed for a good 10 minutes. We ate and then we walked back to Hot Topic.

Emma was there looking at clothes. I ran up to her and screamed "Emmaaaaaa!". She smiled and screamed "Liv!!". We both laughed and Lucas was standing there laughing as well.

"Who's the good lookin' lump of meat over there?" Emma said pointing to Lucas. I laughed, I explained who he was and how I knew him. She was smirking 😏 the whole time I was talking.

I walked over to Lucas and grabbed his hand. We both walked back to Emma. "Lucas, this is my best friend Emma. Emma, this is... umm... Lucas." I said starting to blush. Emma looked at me smirking. "Well, hello Lucas!" She said shaking his hand. Lucas laughed, "Hello Emma." He said.

"Well, where do y'all wanna go now? It's 2:28 , I need to be home at 4:30." I said. "I know Liv, you say that all the time. Calm your tits!" Emma said laughing. Lucas then laughed as well. I was blushing really badly, it was embarrassing.

"Y'all already ate without me... didn't you?" Emma said looking straight at me. "Yeah, I'm sorry. If we would've seen you-" Lucas said as he was cut off by Emma. "Well then, I'm going to go eat ALL by myself. Lucas, Olivia has done this before. It's all good." She said walking away.

"Well then..." I said looking at Lucas.

------------

Hello everybody! My name is Skyla, and I love kam. But I was just going to say that I write short chapters but long books. So... yeah... comment and vote :)