Chapter Five

*🚨 DIRTY CHAPTER🚨*

*Olivia's POV*

I walked up to my front door, and it was open. I walked in and there was this guy. He was about 5'7 and he had freckles and nice hair. He was sexy. Just looking at him made me want to fuck him right there.

He smiled at me and walked toward me. "Uhmmm, am I in the wrong house?" I asked blushing. Why do I always blush! "No your not. Your Kalin's sister right?" He asked. "Yeah." I said smiling. "Well it's nice meeting you. I'm Myles!" He said shaking my hand and smiling from ear to ear. I laughed.

"Nice meeting you too. I'm Olivia." I smiled. "Well, Kalin went to the store to get some snacks for the party." He said smirking. "Oh, why are you looking at me like that?" I asked laughing. Myles started walking toward me.

I was walking backwards and he kept walking closer. I was in the corner so I had no where to move. I was a little scared. He put his right hand on the wall and looked down at me. He smiled, and I felt butterfly's in my stomach.

I laughed, "What's so funny?" He asked. "Nothing." I said blushing. He grabbed my waist and started leaning in. I closed my eyes and leaned in as well. Our lips touched and started moving in sync. I wrapped my arms around his neck.

He stopped the kiss, and smiled. He grabbed my hand and said "where's your room?"

I laughed, "Follow me." I started walking up the stairs and he smacked my butt. I turned around and looked at him. "I couldn't resist..." he said. "Your taking to long!" He said picking me up. I laughed and he took me to my room. He threw me on my bed and turned around and locked the door.

I sat up on the bed and smirked. He walked to the end of the bed and pulled me toward him. "Your so fucking sexy." He whispered in my ear. I bit my lip and he took off my shirt and pulled off my pants. I did the same to him.

His abs were.. ugh.. he's ugh.. fuck!

He went on top of me and we started making out.

He started massaging my 😽. I moaned, and arched my back. He looked at me and bit his lip. He took my bra off and sucked on my boobs. I moaned louder. I pushed him off and flipped him over. I was on the top. "Relax." I said with a sexy voice. He bit his lip and smirked.

I took off his boxers and licked the tip. He moaned, and grabbed my head and started to push it. His 🍆 was in my mouth. I was bobbing my head up and down. "Olivia... don't... stop... I'm gunna..." he screamed. He cummed inside of my mouth. I swallowed and went up to kiss him. We started making out again.

He flipped me back over so now he was on the top again. He put his member inside of me. I screamed, he went slow at first. I started to moan louder every push. I arched my back and he started to go faster.

All of a sudden we heard the front door open. "Myles! Olivia?" He screamed from downstairs. Myles pulled himself out and we both jumped up and got dressed.

Cliff hanger...😂😂